Forum

6 Nations

Created 5th February 2011 @ 14:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1

dougiie

CotC

anyone else gonna watch the Rugby?

expecting France to win overall, Ireland playing shocking recently so not expecting much!

ilike2spin

RLM

Watched the england game, pretty good game tbh, gonna follow the rest.

Will

not a huge fan but i do enjoy the 6 nations, somehow I see the french or italians winning dont think any of the home nations have the mentality or sqauds to win it

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

italy is gonna rape u all, care.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from nophantasy

italy is gonna rape u all, care.

nope.

rtan

-9w-

scotland to go massive

Daggial

fap

expecting italy to win more then 2 games :=

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

England might actually be able to win this, I think France are the biggest competitors.

Not sure about Ireland really…

Squeak

really..italy win? :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Will

not a huge fan but i do enjoy the 6 nations, somehow I see the french or italians winning dont think any of the home nations have the mentality or sqauds to win it

I don’t watch Rugby much either but even I know Italy have the same chance of winning 6 nations as LTG have of winning Prem.

Menace

England are the favorites with the bookies, and after their performances against the teams from the southern hemisphere, why don’t we expect England to win it?

France are biggest competitors by a mile, but England to win after a close match with the Frenchies.

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I don’t watch Rugby much either but even I know Italy have the same chance of winning 6 nations as LTG have of winning Prem.

sad but true

Add A Reply Pages: 1