Forum

headphones

Created 26th January 2011 @ 12:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

psunfragga

cc//

Quoted from naMu

[…]

PC360 are half open, so they have a bit better sound quality, but they don’t cancel so much noise around you as the previous model. I bet there is always minor tweaks and possibly better mic in them too. But main difference them being half open cups.

I’ve found they leak more sound out too, people have commented on my tasteless music choice over mumble or skype without me realising they could hear it from my mic.

exm

The old Fatal1ty headset. Cheap, comfortable (even if you wear glasses), great quality detachable mic, great sound quality. But be carefull and don’t buy the new one. It costs 3 times as much, and is a LOT worse in every mentioned aspect.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from psunfragga

[…]

I’ve found they leak more sound out too, people have commented on my tasteless music choice over mumble or skype without me realising they could hear it from my mic.

yeah, half open cups tend to do that. Though since air gets trough the elements it gives better and more realistic sound table. Downside is that the sound leaks out and they don’t block that much noise from outside.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4