Legs down
Quit TF2

jukebox

broder

lying down in my chair

Last edited by jukebox,

Mike

TEZC

actually i have a mx518 and everynow and then i press the down sensitivity button twice then the up one once..

Last edited by Mike,

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Turbo

I cant play without chewing gum and a bottle of Volvic water

This. Chewing gum and water are fucking mandatory.

Last edited by Sylosin,

2nuts

During warm-up I play (not sure if it has a name) but the idea of it is, I can’t walk on/touch *insert object here*. For example if we’re gonna play badlands during the time both teams are getting ready. I can not touch sand or maybe I can’t touch concrete (which makes badlands a bad map to play “don’t touch concrete” on) so I usually go for sand when on badlands.. I do this OR I jump around a small area in a rout it can be ‘do a double jump out of the shithole down to stonebridge then back up to shithole’, rinse and repeat over and over again, until both teams are ready

EDIT: Oh and during officials I pee like crazy once right before, once right after the first map and once after. it’s like my willy is looking at his watch (yeah he’s got one! problem?) and going “OOOO time for official and a pee, hmm its been 30mins isn’t it time for a quick wee now? why yes it is! ANOTHER 30mins go take a fucking piss, man!

Last edited by 2nuts,

Smofo

Im THAT good!

As some people say they have to have their legs crossed I play shit when I do that have to sit up right sometimes will lean back more and do the leg cross thing and i’ll play worse but if i’m/we’re starting to lose i’ll sit up again.

Also in tense moments/matches I tend to never get a good feeling of where my keyboard should be, I tend to want it as most to a 90degree turn possible with wasd more towards me.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

– I tend to sit like this http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/200279282-001.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=A5C9C13351D9C3B746AD8E8FC311FC9C0E2334C49255C5748F04DF1EF556A56B00123AA3B5A18ED0 all the time. Not great for posture, I suppose
– Jumping all the fucking time
– Changing my monitor brightness setting to 100% when playing then setting it back down to 30% when not

Head Hunter

1. Make sure i get a lot of sleep so I can be focused in game.
2. Water- hydration and better circulation.
3. Jog around my room fapping for those extra endorphins.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from N/A

[…]

i used to tense my bumcheeks everytime i did a sticky jump a few years ago

I tense my back and lean to one side a little. lol.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

i switch between shotty & rocket launcher about 20 times like a spaz & say “Cheers” on voice menu straight after taking the equalizer off for rollout every mid without fail, unless i dont equalze.

i also smoke a cigarette or j immediately before 1st clan game of the night (ie. knowing everyones on the server soon as im back)

GangsterAlgot

On either side of my screen i have two papers saying: “LEFT”, “RIGHT”. Without them I have no clue what is left or right in the game. With them I at least get a chance of guessing right.

Under my right foot i need a book about 1-2 inches thick to lift my foot up. The reason for this is that in my previous apartment the floor was really cold and I used to have my foot on the power adapter for my laptop. For some reason it was always the right foot and it has since then gotten used to being a bit more raised than the left.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Sit up straight, make sure there is room for my mouse to work, evenly space the distance my keyboard is between my desk and monitor and have my stressball ready to squeeze.

xzr

I keep spamming weapon changes (1,2,3) in the middle of the rollouts and whenever there’s an idle moment in a game.

tay

Quoted from Waster

[…]
This. If they are only 1 mm out of place :<

And i need to clean my desk till there is place for my left elbow.

the worst is when you cant get it back too how you like it :<

Jude

notdoggo

left leg HAS to be under my right one
gotta be wearing one of my long sleeved shirts
glass of squash to left
mousemat at some crazy angle +mouse wire squashed under monitor stand thing
funky music in the background at alllll times

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »