Forum

The well #?

Created 16th January 2011 @ 15:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Wiiking

Back in the day, I didnt improve my game by reading/discussing on forums, watching better people play etcetc. Today, I’ll answer any well thought out questions with good responses. Anything is free game. ask about tf2 or whatever

gogo

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Could you post your settings, like hud, inch/360, cfg etc like Shintaz did?

What’s more important, rocket jumps and rocket aim, or shotgun aim?

Ghostface

spire

Fish or sheep?

When fighting another class, do you fire rockets only and use your Shotgun only if you’re out of rockets or do you use your Shotgun after 1-2 rockets? Why/why not?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

JackieBoy

LTG.

I heard you’re quite the ladies man, this true?

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

If i told you i was quite bored, how would you entertain me?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Is the soldier used best as an offensive or defensive class overall?

Do Epsilon have specific attack/defence plans (e.g. player X go through here, player Y through here etc.) or do you always just react to the situation and cover/attack the weak areas?

If the remaining soldier unlocks were unbanned would you use any of them? Do you think any of them are better than the default weapons?

crzfst

If Swifty is sad, do you give him a watermelon or just walk by?

Wiiking

Quoted from Daleth

Could you post your settings, like hud, inch/360, cfg etc like Shintaz did?

What’s more important, rocket jumps and rocket aim, or shotgun aim?

my cfg is a mess http://www.mediafire.com/?75rjn8jocsduxhh

I use default buttons and my HUD looks like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9LwvOZPLU but i added a constant white crosshair thats “over” the green or red crosshair depending on main or secondary weapon. I dont see any weapon models.

28 cm for a 360

as for shotgun or rocket aim, id say shotgun. The shotgun is a great weapon and if more sollies had better aim and/or relied on it more the world would be a better place.

Last edited by Wiiking,

Edd

T2P

what was the best moment for broder?

who are better at tf2, swedes or finns?

if you came to the UK where would you visit and why? (not including lans)

:D

Wiiking

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

When fighting another class, do you fire rockets only and use your Shotgun only if you’re out of rockets or do you use your Shotgun after 1-2 rockets? Why/why not?

I call sollies who always use their rockets instead of shotgun as DM-server sollies (that get ammo when u kill someone is so awful!). I think you learn in time when to use your shotgun and when to use your bazooka, but overall im a huge bazooka fan, but i never really do the reload shoot reload shoot reload shoot. By that time you are prolly dead or u won the battle.

When fighting scouts i always try to have a rocket left. Its the oldest trick in the book to shoot 1-2-3 rockets on a scout then switch to shotgun. The scout LAWLS and goes for the kill, thats when u shoot him with the leftover rocket. shitty example would be at 0.55 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYcy6yyzomk&feature=related

For sollies im atm so frustrated, i used to finnish em off with shotgun, but the fag equ changed that.

For the most times thou i just use whatever the situation needs, when targetfocusing low hp targets at a med range the shotgun is great. If i feel confident in hitting i would prolly do the bazooka. Sometimes its just not even worth shooting at people cuz ur dmg output will be so small and ur ammo is needed later.

Last edited by Wiiking,

Martn

Lol @ running chris’s fps config and then loading a cfg thats loads m0re’s fps cfg over it.

Wiiking

Quoted from JackieBoy

I heard you’re quite the ladies man, this true?

Nope. I just give a lot, even to men :D

Wiiking

Quoted from Martn

Lol @ running chris’s fps config and then loading a cfg thats loads m0re’s fps cfg over it.

wait so im not running chris’s fps config?

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Whats more important…. the timing of the jump in relation to opponents positions, or getting the damage dealt from the jump?

Like sometimes I could jump in and do aload of damage to everyone… I know I’ll die, but I could leave them all weak or atleast hurt, for the team to kill. Or I can try to wait til they’ve fallen back to a more defensive position and jump simply to take ground and push them back, but sometimes they won’t fall back, they’ll push forward instead and we’ll end up losing ground because I didn’t jump :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »