Moreg

dc.

OH MY GOD POINTS

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

He returns!

Never tell your password to anyone.
9:58 – >_>: ?
9:58 – RQ ? Atty: Why did you remove yourself from the arena when I was beating you?
9:59 – RQ ? Atty: You care only about the points, no wonder you have 2300 and u still suck
9:59 – >_>: 1) you noob….
9:59 – RQ ? Atty: people with 1800 points can beat you easily
10:00 – RQ ? Atty: I’m a noob? :D
10:00 – >_>: yes
10:00 – >_>: 5 div
10:00 – >_>: your aim the bad
10:00 – RQ ? Atty: hahaha
10:00 – >_>: hah
10:00 – RQ ? Atty: why quit the arena when u were losing to me then?
10:01 – RQ ? Atty: u were losing to a “5 div guy with aim the bad”
>_> is now Offline.

Aim the bad

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from Atty

Aim the bad

ftw

Cooler

4Queens

empty, this game is not for you

Tornf4lk

cc//

I feel bad for this guy. I know that I have been somewhat like this before aswell. I would always reason as to why they were lucky or nooby with their kills. Like “oh he only killed me because he was doing this and this, hes the noob. not me” whereas my thought process should have been “how can I deal with this issue” However this was when I was too competitive for pubs but wasnt in a team yet. Just a lobby fag. this guy is in div 3 but still doesnt manage to grow up and understand how it works? and especially that he takes mge that seriously? That’s just sad seriously.

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Tornf4lk

I feel bad for this guy. I know that I have been somewhat like this before aswell. I would always reason as to why they were lucky or nooby with their kills. Like “oh he only killed me because he was doing this and this, hes the noob. not me” whereas my thought process should have been “how can I deal with this issue” However this was when I was too competitive for pubs but wasnt in a team yet. Just a lobby fag. this guy is in div 3 but still doesnt manage to grow up and understand how it works? and especially that he takes mge that seriously? That’s just sad seriously.

Even some prem ppl say bullshit like that, though only the greatest idiots of them are actually serious.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from compton

[…]

Even some prem ppl say bullshit like that, though only the greatest idiots of them are actually serious.

Yah, It really becomes a problem when people start making their own rules around the game and just imagining. Could not be arsed to take things that seriously. especially around the unlocks-debate. but tbh I’m just not gona go into that :D

jgmaster

BM

It’s called attribution theory.

Evil

aqeze

Yeah, finding it funny that he raged so much, but, Atty, why you added him to friends, sure you care about this points, which you could win ;)
Dont worry about him, he’s just retarded child, around 13-14 yo.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Did the same to me, he plays like a right douche anyway, he just waits for you to jump on spire or w/e then he will jump to just get splash kills, I even somehow pretended to do a RJ and he jumped up, walked back down again and waited for me to jump again :D

His rage is funny though.

lolage

TSPAG

Looks like the new Harry Gomm

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »