Forum

start making Russian friends)

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 16:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Destrutor

Who cares, football is shit anyway

dauk

Quoted from darkman

Oh cmon. Its not only about russia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl5uRMqu4vU&feature=related

fuck my studies I’m going to the police to wach shit of stupid ppl with bat. I’m on the horse.

Last edited by dauk,

Rubikon

100$ for friendship

Steve

+1 for whatever koteng said

lagi

lol football

ice hockey rules

RaCio

GoT²

Almost forgot to thanks Russia for taking this. I’d hate to have had the Netherlands spending so much money during times of recession on a corruption ridden party with separate traffic lanes for FIFA staff.

So, thanks Russia!

Steve

also, if you’re going, enjoy the 5h drives to the stadiums, russia is massive(not in a good way)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Where would I socially be, without e-camaradzki!

Norris

qatar is a joke, they have strict rules about females, zero alcohol, no footy history and not even stadiums so far. let alone the 50 degree in the sun :D

Clog Life

Poo
Poo

Quoted from RaCio

Almost forgot to thanks Russia for taking this. I’d hate to have had the Netherlands spending so much money during times of recession on a corruption ridden party with separate traffic lanes for FIFA staff.

So, thanks Russia!

This man speaks the truth.

skiter

WDW
starlight

there are both negative and positive sides aswell.
+ I hope that they will spend some moneys to make my city better (really hope so)
– Everyone wants some piece of that pie. So corruption anyway. But as I’m not taking part in this stuff so I don’t care :D

w1Zz

Quoted from Mordi

On a serious note, the russian people are screwing up pur community. Atleast for me and my team. We look for game, and we only find rus people (verostat pro seacher). They use like minimum 15 mins to get on the server. And when we’re asking where their rest is, no reply. Only “xaxxaxxaxXaxaxaxaxax” 24/7. I don’t like them, and I’ll never like them. Ofc in irl, if they’re Nice. But not over internettz.

The reason is that russian tf2 community has too many kids, even in competitive tf. They simply can’t normally comunicate with elder people. Any country has players like u said, maybe russia has bit more.

fe

koteng, if you play only against russians, what you compare with? ;)

Wiiking

Quoted from Thalien

Do love a good bit of bribery!

lol everyone bribes fifa. hookers boos and fancy hotels!

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Destrutor

Who cares, football is shit anyway

+100000

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »