Forum

Snow Day \o.

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 10:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

herpderp

DAKKA

I don’t mind snow, apart from having to clear out the driveway. It was snowing so much this morning that by the time I finished the bit where I started was beginning to get covered again.

Although we get free amusement just by looking out of the window, silly little kids crashing their sleds into hedges and falling on their faces never gets old.

rtan

-9w-

snow balls

Greg

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

I work in Havant and literally had to use a garden spade to take all the snow off my car.

Whey!

XO -

no snow here:(

Taimou

Giving away 20 inches of snow.

vøid

70cm yesterday , 40cm today ( frontline FR-CH )

it was very funny in a first time , but there was too many snow to go skiing … cars cant move ^^

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from XO -

no snow here:(

What about ice?

reactioN

i build a snowman with a dick

tough the only color i could use was yellow snow

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from reactioN

i build a snowman with a dick

Wow, it must be cold then. I’d much rather use my hands!

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

If it was quite cold the “tool” wouldn’t be of much use… :P

trams

-><-

A new ice age? here it snows so much you become a snowman yourself in 10 minutes :/

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from trams

A new ice age?

Part of the Ocean Conveyor Belt—a great river of ocean water that traverses the saltwater sections of the globe—the Gulf Stream stretches from the Gulf of Mexico up the eastern seaboard of the United States, where it splits, one stream heading for Canada’s Atlantic coast and the other for northern Europe and Greenland. By taking warm water from the equatorial Pacific Ocean and carrying it into the colder North Atlantic, the Gulf Stream warms up the eastern United States and northwestern Europe by about five degrees Celsius (roughly nine degrees Fahrenheit), making those regions much more hospitable than they would be otherwise.

Melting Glaciers Could Disrupt Warm Gulf Stream Currents
Among the greatest fears scientists have about global warming is that it will cause the massive ice fields of Greenland and other locales at the northern end of the Gulf Stream to melt rapidly, sending surges of cold water into the ocean system and interrupting the flow of the Ocean Conveyor Belt. One doomsday scenario is that such an event would stop or disrupt the whole Ocean Conveyor Belt system, plunging Western Europe into a new ice age without the benefit of the warmth delivered by the Gulf Stream

Southampton on the south coast of England is at the same degree North as Calgary Canada! We in Britain have the gulf stream to thank for not already being immensly cold all year round. Wave that good bye and Britain becomes as ice locked as Siberia and Canada…YAY!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Destrutor

North-East Scotland – Have been of school since last thursday :3

Have between 1-3 feet of snow, and where it’s drifted it’s easily 4 :D. Walked my dogs yesterday, and had to wade through snow above my waist at one point.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Wow, it must be cold then. I’d much rather use my hands!

Offtopic: I started weight lifting Spike, i can move my mouse now. Thanks for the advice :)

On topic: I heard ryan was making snow dildos

Last edited by Sir Remix,

ReveraL

Sunny day here at Israel, 27c :X

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »