Forum

Snow Day \o.

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 10:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone else enjoy a lovely snow day? I just about managed to make it into work after helping neighbours push their car up our drive and vice versa. Worst snow i’ve ever seen in the south of england in all my 23 years of life, loads of schools closed (why were they never closed in “my day” )

GuMMi

frø
px.

I totalled my car 2 days ago.. yestoday i froze my ass of along with 4 hours of public transport.. and today.. public tranport was broken down.. so i had to fun of waiting at a -5 degrees cold station without a fucking waiting building or anything… so yeah man! i fucking love snow !<3<3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

at least you have a car tapley :(

Last edited by skeej,

Spike Himself

TC

Plenty of snow here in the south of holland as well. Nothing too exciting has happened yet though.
I remember last year I took an hour to get to work (5 minutes drive in normal weather). That was fun..

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Its seems that everywhere has been having snow apart from my house and my work. Sucks.

shifty

Sir

Its about 8 inches so far right in the very south east, still snowing hard where I live too..

Greg

Around 7-9 inches in Portsmouth.. Strange to see so much in one night.

Dummy

same here, snow day, schools are closed and stuff ^_^

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’ve had about 1-2 feet of snow, 2 days off work, im going to be fucking skint next week :(

lol civilization is crumbling over here as well because of a little snow..pathetic.

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

I wish Royal mail believed in snow days.

In north yorkshire we are getting hammered by snow.

Its almost 27 cm in York. But still Royal mail decides to stay the fuck open ….. fml

Fadango

What snow? here in the south-west we’ve gotten bugger all! None of it pitches, thankfully, so at least the roads and pavements are semi-safe save for the odd spot of ice.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Greg

Around 7-9 inches in Portsmouth.. Strange to see so much in one night.

I work in Havant and literally had to use a garden spade to take all the snow off my car.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

snow is not the problem, its the cold.. heater @ work = not working lowlwowlw..

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

Quoted from GuMMi

public tranport was broken down.. so i had to fun of waiting at a -5 degrees cold station without a fucking waiting building or anything… so yeah man! i fucking love snow !<3<3

meh, had the same situiation yesterday but with -16. Story-topper ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »