…why do you use the name – ‘Arie the Arrogant Athiest?’

He’s really Richard Dawkins.

<3 Richard Dawkins.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Hildreth

Might have missed an explanation but why do you use the name – ‘Arie the Arrogant Athiest?’ Must be a story behind it.

How much woodchuck can a woodchucker chuck if you could get a wood chucker to chuck wood?

Being an atheist and able to be quite arrogant at times, easy :) (Those two things are not automatically related, for you bible-loving-ignorant-god-fearing/allah-worshipping-pork-hating-etf2l-radio-shoutcaster people out there).

For all pro woodchucking questions I can only refer to Shintaz’ answer :)

Who is the best FB chef?

Leon being a self proclaimed burger king and all..

Last edited by JOHNNYJACKAL,

atrox_

WaAS?

on average, how much does FB spend providing us the awesome resources that it does?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

Who is the best FB chef?

Leon being a self proclaimed burger king and all..

I can cook. Exfane is the ultimate boss.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Why did FB green fold?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from atrox_

on average, how much does FB spend providing us the awesome resources that it does?

I do all the server stuff, that takes a few hours in a busy week and maybe 15 minutes when nothing interesting has to be done.
Most of those hours are spend automating some stupid task like auto-zipping STV demos and publishing them, auto-zipping uploaded maps for fast download or making a webinterface for launching relays.
This saves me time later on, because now Exfane and TF2TV can launch relays themselves for example, instead of having to bug me to do it on the command line.

The whole team helps with managing the Mumble. Until they lose their bloody mumble certs again.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Why did FB green fold?

Read the first page

Dummy

I like being a bossy asshole in mumble, is medic the right choice for me in that case?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Dummy

I like being a bossy asshole in mumble, is medic the right choice for me in that case?

Yes. You can be a bossy asshole as any class, but the medic has the perfect position. Knowing all his surrounding player’s health, able to look at the big picture easier than someone fighting on the front lines. It does however require a great deal of concentration, but if you’re one of those rare medics that can pull it off, you can be a great asshole for your team.

kuma

who is the best at computers in the tf2 community?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from kuma

who is the best at computers in the tf2 community?

You’d think that’d be Chris, only he does these idiotic things like deinstalling DHCP so he has to spend all of i40 whining to the network admins for a static IP, failing, and reinstalling Windows.

LikeThis

Is there any teams you expect to see big things from in the next few seasons?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Arie

[…]

You’d think that’d be Chris, only he does these idiotic things like deinstalling DHCP so he has to spend all of i40 whining to the network admins for a static IP, failing, and reinstalling Windows.

i never thought that they wouldn’t have a proper network backend where they could actually check the leases and bl them for the DHCP server :D

Kasuno

Deimos

Are you willing to make the FB Family Tree or is it just a myth?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »