Forum

Gaming Mouse for under 30 quid?

Created 28th November 2010 @ 22:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Wabbeh

So my old mouse broke (it was a piece of crap anyway) but now I’m left with a literal turd with 3 buttons and a wire. I’m planning to get a new mouse for Christmas (OMGSanta :D) but I have no idea where to start. I’m looking for something under 30£ (about 40/45 euros). Thanks in advance.

Waebi

‹Con›

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-MX518-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0015R8M7U

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ms intellimouse 3.0

XorZ

[8U]
[8U]

Quoted from Tapley ❤

ms intellimouse 3.0

Do it. Got it myself, works like a charm, costs nothing and never ever gets buggy. :>

Also you made it sound like wire is a bad thing? It really isn’t when you’re gaming. Even if your battery just runs out once every 3 months or so it’s gonna be piss annoying when it happens. And just imagine if you’re unlucky enough to have that battery loss during a match. Besides that, I think there’s technical advantages to wired mice aswell.

Last edited by XorZ,

FADe

BATMAN 518 all day long

Biohazard

IDK

518, all the way

AnimaL

mx518

in case ur worried about its problem with wire – it has been fixed for about two years now, ppl who get the problem are using old revision mx518’s… i doubt you can still buy the old ones

to tell if ur getting new one – new has 1800 dpi, old – 1600 dpi

Last edited by AnimaL,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

For palms, IE3.0 or DA v1.
For claws, MX518 or some symmetrical.

Get an optical. Gotta try it yourself.

Quoted from AnimaL

mx518

in case ur worried about its problem with wire – it has been fixed for about two years now, ppl who get the problem are using old revision mx518’s… i doubt you can still buy the old ones

to tell if ur getting new one – new has 1800 dpi, old – 1600 dpi

To be honest, I had that problem with new one, never (two years) with the old one.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

N/A

RaWr ::

mx518

jackkai

8D

u will always be bad <3

Last edited by jackkai,

dougiie

CotC

qck and 518 on amazon for like £23 :)

Judas

Kot=Brot
FuDoo :>

Quoted from Biohazard

518, all the way

true that

j210790_

WMO

dodgydogman

Panda

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A4-X-748K-Gaming-mouse-3200/dp/B001B2RTBY/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291033386&sr=8-1-fkmr0

3200 dpi, £18, includes macro maker with easy to use coding program. Ergonomic, lotsa buttons :D

Its the mouse I use and would only change for something like a mamba…

reCon

Quoted from Biohazard

518, all the way

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »