Forum

want2gift some1 'pokernight@inventory'

Created 24th November 2010 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Steve

buying ‘pokernight at the inventory’ and ‘meatboy’ with a 20€-paysafecard so that means I have some spare money which I’ll use to buy another copy of ‘pokernight at the inventory’ to gift it to somebody..
Wanted to give it to one of my subscribers first but cba dealing with all the trouble so here I am..

What to do to win:
-write something about TF2
Why you play it, what motivates you to play it, why you don’t play css or cod instead,…
I’m curious about why people play this game really..
(no hoax, fake w/e, I have gifted people stuff before [Jeru from pstm and some other friends] and they never complained)

note: if you already have it ,you can post anyway and i’ll gift it to a friend of yours

Last edited by Steve,

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

What to do to win:
TF2 is dead
Cuz I’m good

Edd

T2P

i play tf2 because i was too good at l4d.
shame that im shit at tf2.
give me poker night binge or i will post the lol b1nge video :D

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

i play tf2 because i enjoy watching edd drop an uber everytime we try to defend

Edd

T2P

Quoted from howdeh

i play tf2 because i enjoy watching edd drop an uber everytime we try to defend

too strong

caned

MEAT
LEGO

I started off playing TF2 on the playstation 3 (NO FLAME PLoX). Me and a friend from Finland made a clan there (DMS) and we quickly became “the dignitas of ps3” (this was at the same time that dignitas were unstoppable).

I carried on playing it there for around 5 months before the team fell apart due to the game being broken and lack of support for competitive play.

I started getting into it on PC around christmas time 2 years ago, and played multiplay pickups every day until my eyes bled. Soon I made my own clan with Spark, and bla bla bla now i’ve played div3 and am currently playing div4 ^^

Thats how I started TF2. Now gimme a free game pl0x.

josku

i play tf2 because god told me to do it…

BIG YIDDY JOHNSON

I play TF2 because I’ve waited over ten years for it to be released. I started out playing TFC in ’99 on a 56k modem, lol. At the time, it was good for about 800 ping. When TF2 was first announced at E3 ’99, I blew a load all over myself. TFC was already fun and felt perfect, so seeing it with hugely improved graphics was awesome.

http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/screenshots/tf2_old/06.jpg

Just before TF2 was actually released in ’07, I put together an entirely new PC just to play it. I play this game pretty much exclusively. The pure fun of it, the awkward yet helpful community, and the awesomely free updates from Valve keep me coming back.

Last edited by BIG YIDDY JOHNSON,

Steve

Quoted from BIG YIDDY JOHNSON

and the awesomely rare hats from Valve keep me coming back.

this

best post so far

Spira

Quoted from caned

I started off playing TF2 on the playstation 3 (NO FLAME PLoX). Me and a friend from Finland made a clan there (DMS) and we quickly became “the dignitas of ps3” (this was at the same time that dignitas were unstoppable).

I carried on playing it there for around 5 months before the team fell apart due to the game being broken and lack of support for competitive play.

I started getting into it on PC around christmas time 2 years ago, and played multiplay pickups every day until my eyes bled. Soon I made my own clan with Spark, and bla bla bla now i’ve played div3 and am currently playing div4 ^^

Thats how I started TF2. Now gimme a free game pl0x.

I think you over rated your ps3 team there :)

hans

Started to play because I thought that the characters were cute. Still think they are.

Jeru

PStM

I play TF2 because it’s the only game my probation officer will let me play after the accident with the throwing knife.

Also because it’s full of manly men with beards on their beards and creatures living in their pubes.

Last edited by Jeru,

octochris

(0v0)

bought the orange box, played hl2, got bored, played tf2 (i still remember my first public…), got hooked, joined poe, was going to enter a team into div6, clan dissolved pre-season and i joined witb team 5 with rob, azdean and benito, then i just worked my way up.

i enjoy playing it because it actually requires some semblance of teamplay and adaptation instead of being ridiculously rigid in terms of tactics (like cs).

i already have the game, not that this would have won anyway.

Last edited by octochris,

I play TF2 because NS2 isn’t released yet. Valve can fuck off.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

hats

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »