Forum

The well

Created 24th November 2010 @ 12:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Gubbins

Will you be attending i42? Meeting you at i40 was really nice and insightful. =)

Very likely.

This concludes the well. No more questions.
Maybe some other prem player will have his own well. Could be cool.

Last edited by Jh,

IPZIE

SUAVE

How to push my ego in a thread. Step one.

Do you like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xdI7oNcnxI&feature=related

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Jh

[…]

scarlett johanssen tied to my bed.

That really makes a lot of sense. I’ll convince my team that that is what I need to improve my game, let’s see if they *really* care about me.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Jh

[…]

Very likely.

aww damn :[
just finished reading and wanted to ask you smth

fe

Jh. Just answer questions you want to answer ;)
As esl ac files are public, I know what settings Jh uses and can predict his answer, but what others think about this: how screen resolution and fov affects your aim as scout/snip? I often heard that lower resolution and fov makes models bigger and it’s easier to aim, but it doesn’t work for me :

shank

vs

Quoted from fe

Jh. Just answer questions you want to answer ;)
As esl ac files are public, I know what settings Jh uses and can predict his answer, but what others think about this: how screen resolution and fov affects your aim as scout/snip? I often heard that lower resolution and fov makes models bigger and it’s easier to aim, but it doesn’t work for me :

dunno bout the res but fov totaly helps i used to play scout on 100, now i use 40 for scatter and 25 for pistol and it certainly helps.
But im a solly so :D

fe

Quoted from shank

100, 40, 25

wut?

Last edited by fe,

yin

if you see 2 scouts coming for you (sniper) how u decide which one to shoot first, do you call for help?
how you decide on situations if you try to fast scope/twitch enemys or track them?

my last question if you snipe on 6vs6 any tips for the team playing with you? like running heavy to defend the snipe or something.

alfa

Quoted from yin

if you see 2 scouts coming for you (sniper) how u decide which one to shoot first, do you call for help?
how you decide on situations if you try to fast scope/twitch enemys or track them?.

You shoot the closer one, no scope + smg/machete the 2nd one. You fast scope only when the enemy is far/close away and you know he is low/hp or if he is taking the corner. Track them when they have very good dodging and movement. If you miss, go back to the heavy classes and have them defend you. It’s not rocket science, just try to stay alive, don’t try to be the hero who headshots everyone from 1cm close.

There you go, it’s all logical.

P.S: If you read the thread, check the message on the top of the 10th page. Thread is closed.

Last edited by alfa,

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

What exactly do you like/don’t like about TF2 community?

Cure

LSD//
Lohysi

When TF2 appear on WCG / ESWC / some big LAN, which will bring together the best teams Europe and America?

tesco

mrp.

top of the page
Quoted from Jh

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10