Forum

The well

Created 24th November 2010 @ 12:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Jh

Hey dats!

Back in the day, I improved my game by reading/discussing on forums, watching better people play etcetc. Today, I’ll answer any well thought out questions with good responses. Anything is free game. ask about tf2 or whatever

gogo

Last edited by Jh,

decap

When is Auto-Aim 2 coming out?

Steve

do hats improve gameplay?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from decap

When is Auto-Aim 2 coming out?

When bloodsire sends me 1gb of sick sick demos. Also, if player32’s real life experiment with dating girls fails and he makes a comeback, I’m sure I’ll whip up a movie in no time.

Last edited by Jh,

Waebi

‹Con›

how come I can miss 3 shots and then hit 3 meatshots 8) ? What’s a decent way to improve the consistency with which you hit?
also: is it true all Finnish are alcoholic emos? (no offense intended)

Last edited by Waebi,

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Steve

do hats improve gameplay?

Yes.
Sneis and cube wear matching hats; Sneis and cube dominate.

randa

why dont you snipe anymore ?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Waebi

how come I can miss 3 shots and then hit 3 meatshots 8) ? What’s a decent way to improve the consistency with which you hit?

You’re human. Humans miss (except bash, wltrs and hymzi).

My consistency improved when I played 4h a day (this was back in the wotr days). Lately I only put in the pcw playtime and my aim has deteriorated quite a bit.
–> Dont change your settings if you’re already comfortable and play a lot.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

As a roamer what is the balence between being agressive enough to get kills but enough to get out alive? Which is more important to the team? (Obviously depends who I pick).

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from randa

why dont you snipe anymore ?

I feel that what I do now benefits the team the most. Shintaz is very creative and he loves to take a lot of risks by switching to random classes. I don’t mind this at all. (Also he dies so much that the timings to go sniper naturally go to him lolololol)

But really, my confidence is kinda shattered because I miss all the headshots during the match, but hit insane shit in pre/post-game. It could be nerves, but my mouse hand is pretty cold for some reason. I need a really long warm-up to play well and nowadays I don’t really have time to play dm for an hour before match time.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Waebi

is it true all Finnish are alcoholic emos? (no offense intended)

I drink about once a year. I’m not emo.
gg

dannye

cb.

How are you?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from CrashSite

As a roamer what is the balence between being agressive enough to get kills but enough to get out alive? Which is more important to the team? (Obviously depends who I pick).

Watch cube. Watch darn. Copy what they do. When they go down, they take someone down with them. No half-assing around there.

If you’re down by one round and you have plenty of time left, there’s no need for high risk plays. But if there’s only like 3-5~~ mins left, you really have to go by feel. If you’re feeling confident, then just go for it. Follow your instincts and commit to the play you plan on making. Self doubt will get you raped.

Spike Himself

TC

I can beat div2/3 scouts in 1v1 dm (mge mod for example), but in 6v6 I can’t play above a low div6 level (which is pretty fucking embarssing considering I have 550+ hours as scout in total).
I’m usually the first to die on mid (scout duel under bridge on badlands for example; they see me = i die). When I get an opportunity for a medic pick, I know 100% sure that I won’t hit any shots as soon as the medic comes in sight. Etc.
Does this sound familiar to you, and if so, why is this and what can I do about it?

kuma

How long did it take to get your scout partnership with Shintaz to the level it is today? Did you do any bonding out of TF2 or special drills like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJqwMu9kuRg?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »