Forum

YOU UNCULTURED SCUM!!

Created 14th November 2010 @ 05:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

http://www.kongregate.com/games/crafics/globetrotter-xl

Or at least thats how that link makes me feel. :(

I particularly liked when I got asked for Leeds, London, Birmingham in a row, then got some total thirdie countries I had no idea where in the world they were on the next round.

Last edited by Skyride,

Fine tale, male sibling.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

ohh Level 7 – 9822.

Don’t feel too unclutured.

Still hate Russians.

ThePledge

Reached level 6! Feeling pretty good about that :D

level 7

just by clicking the correct countries and not caring about the actual location of the city.

this game seems biased towards americunts. when guessing the location of the Faroe Islands, the green area is whopping big. Omaha? Jacksonville? tiny.

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Faroe Islands was a clutch guess, I knew it was North of Scotland, saw a tiny dot and clicked it, needed 500 points to get to the next level.

Did the exact same thing with New Caledonia – needed like 400 points, knew it was in Oceania somewhere, clicked an Island at random and was spot on :D

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

It likes to throw me the “-stan”s which I have no clue where they are D:

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I think it’s a bit unfair that most of the countries get capitals, which I am sure to kno, but America just has to be different and get like 5 million towns. How am I supposed to know that?

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Got to level 7, but without the borders in Europe, I couldn’t get enough points there to make up for my zero knowledge of little towns in the USA :D

Last edited by Warmaster,

LikeThis

7 @ 8412

I found out that i don’t know any of the countries south of Mexico and North of Brazil..

Got pretty lucky with some easy Euro cities but didn’t get any Uk ones :(

Sunbather

maksa

lvl8 FUCK YEAH

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Level 6, my lack of african continent is my downfall :(

troot

-9m-
DStS

Completed, 19503 2ez.

Fadango

Got to level 5, like many people, my lack of knowledge on each individual US state brought me down. That and I have no idea where many of the smaller countries are.

tasKu

e-famous

I couldnt go past Level 1, i win?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »