Black ops

Created 9th November 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from alfa

Rick Astley asked to borrow my Disney Pixar movie collection. I said, “You can have Cars, you can have Finding Nemo, but I’m never gonna give you Up.”

ouch.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I know this is a TF2 forum and all but yeah Steamforums are shite.

Help! my XP dissapears alot of the time?

Ok so here is my problem: I get to a certain level then I drop back to and old level.

I had it first on level 15 I kept going to level 16 or 17 then back to 15 cause some how my points weren’t saved?
So i’ve been level 15 already for 5 times!

Finally got past that God knows how.. and I had the same on 23.. cause I was level 28 then back to 23 then suddenly I could go past that again?

Then I was level 26 back to 25 .. from 25 to 27 back to 26 back to 27 back to 26, to be honest i’m getting quite annoyed by it.

Anybody knows why it’s doing this or how I can fix it?

– Smofo xoxo

Last edited by Smofo,

Risky

Poo
Poo

The rank reset thing happens when you leave in the intermission thing between maps. It saves all your stats for one session at a time so if you leave during that it doesnt save them. Stay in the server til the new map loads and then leave seems to be the best way to stop it happening.

Mailbawx

I don’t like Black Cops.

flushy

P.O.P

single player is awesome, dont care what anyone says

tobitherobi

TÆØÅ

COD is the gaming world’s justin bieber, srsly. Honestly, all the new Cod games could just have been a patch, thats how minor the changes are. (since like COD mw(1)) Please dont buy the game, you will just support them, and they will make more COD games.

blind

popkõrns

Quoted from tobitherobi

COD is the gaming world’s justin bieber, srsly. Honestly, all the new Cod games could just have been a patch, thats how minor the changes are. (since like COD mw(1)) Please dont buy the game, you will just support them, and they will make more COD games.

the general public will never understand that

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Oh good lord, burn me alive and send the ashes to satan so he can roast them again….slowly…and then stick them with pointy sticks for ever and ever and ever…..

I gave in to the inner voices and bought it yesterday. Single player is most epic fun so far, multi player still seems excessivley laggy at times. Although it’s only the other players that seem to lag, my movements through a map seem nice and smooth, shove an enemy or two in my POV and they all start jumping around all over the place.

Some servers seemed much better than others, even though they were all UK based servers I joined.

Ping on the server browser will say 30-40 but ping in game is more like 80.

Very similar to MW2 imo, (and no doubt other CoD’s too!), but good fun so far, despite the lag issues.

Playing the single player on super hard level to make it last longer than 4-6 hours too. It is hard.

Tikcus

got it last night, played it this morning, have not really looked at SP yet, as far as multiplayer goes, I have not noticed any lag, however, it does seem to take ages to connect to a server, I’m sure it is early teething problems

Last edited by Tikcus,

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from tobitherobi

and they will make more COD games.

good!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Guns with a high rate of fire just rape face, people don’t even bother using sights for the most part, just run around holding M1. Yes I am mad cos I’m bad.

Steve

singleplayer ending is amazing, now the entire campaign makes sense
nospoiler

Sofa King

I never played a campaign like this so fucking awesome!

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Mailbawx

I don’t like Black Cops.

-.-‘

I like the part where Treyarch looked at IW’s multiplayer balancing and went, “You know what’s overpowered? Not the 95% of retards running around with akimbos and marathon/lightweight/steady aim spraying and racking up kills, but the people using sniper rifles, grenade launchers and shotguns. We gotta nerf all that shit even more so you’re forced to play with SMGs or else you’re just gimping yourself.”

And hence Call of Duty: Retro Sprayfest was born.

Well played, Treyarch, well played. *sigh*

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »