bobs

nice, i like it

dougiie

CotC

nice! well put together!

tesco

mrp.

which movies were put together?:D

i recognized prince of persia, harry potter, resident evil, the sorcerer’s apprentice, iron man 2, kung fu kid, and maybe legion and machete

what are the others?

nice job anyway

Redzzzz

RB

Quoted from tesco

which movies were put together?:D

i recognized prince of persia, harry potter, resident evil, the sorcerer’s apprentice, iron man 2, kung fu kid, and maybe legion and machete

what are the others?

nice job anyway

Read tags

Kinyu

popkõrns

what is the film @ 0:16/0:17?

cl3ver

really nice job, really. It should be in cinema comercial :D
btw. can you post all movies that you used?

Inuy

#sadboys

really really good job :)

Polterge1st

tuhi

Hi there! Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate your support.

The list of films:
Inception, Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time, The Twilight Saga Eclipse, Robin Hood, Clash of the Titans, The A-Team, percy jackson and the olympians, resident evil afterlife, Airbender, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, CopOut, From Paris With Love, IronMan 2, Knight and Day, Legion, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, The Book Of Eli, The Expendables, Salt, Jonah Hex, Repo Men, Killers, Machete, the karate kid, Macgruber, Predators, The Crazies, The Last Exorcism, how to train your dragon, kick ass, The Losers, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Despicable Me, Megamind, Shrek Forever After, Sucker Punch, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, alice in wonderland, Tron: Legacy, Takers, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Flipped, Legend of the Guardians, Centurion.

Quoted from Kinyu

what is the film @ 0:16/0:17?

Cop Out

Add A Reply Pages: 1