Forum

GIRLS!1!

Created 26th November 2008 @ 21:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Jonni

[FB]

jeez Lord.Rammas way to be harsh. are you saying every single girl on the planet sucks at pc games? I guess you should take a good hard look in the mirror. you must be too ugly to get close to girls. end-rant

never be a racist/sexist ever again.

edited bits – Netsky

Lord.Rammas

I ment real, pro, hc! Not any casual stuff or so :E Sorry didnt meant to hurt anybodys feelings!

Silan

(Actual Size)

Sry to take this offtopic, girls are imo more then welcome on the tf2 scene, difference between people is always welcome. I have to say though, that even when computer gaming should be a place where gender should be equal, ive yet to see a woman or a female team who can play up with the best of the boys. I guess thats what he meant. Now, why did this thread have to take that turn? :)

xtala

Main reason for that would be the fact that there are very few women playing games, let alone play them in competition.

Waebi

‹Con›

quite some cs/s playing girls, and if you havent seen “GFTF2” yet, you have missed something :D

Redman350

[FB]

I don’t think ragna had intended to kick up so much of a fuss when she started this thread o.O

Inexistence

Üb

I’m sure from watching CGS last year that there was this old woman who played DoA for one of the top teams at the LAN. So yeah, anyone can play.

MajorPimpsa

on a horse

As a gaming woman like myself I feel very shamed for my gender every time when somebody mentions that GFTF2-video. Ack!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I’m a guy and I’m Irish.

super rare ? :D

nemppu

mmm.

@ rammas & silan: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zUS__p3zE3k dont know if this proves more about the game or the subject but decided to post it regardless, its still pr0 esports even if you liked it or not

Smoke

-LaB-

no gurls allowed

nah o got a few on my steam :p hit me up my green sister Steamid : penos

ReveraL

daf and predz are girls on wotr team and i think they are way better then a lot of players including you lord.deepshit

reggin

FoF

I’m a girl gamer

byte

I’m a girl gamer too… seriously c u @ lan =D

Cheers Bytieeeee

xxx

etc…. 8-)

demsii

EPA

oh noez, zillion girls everywhere!!!11

if n e of u gurlz want sum cyber, send msg kthx. LoLoLoL!!111