Forum

Some Airshooting :)

Created 14th August 2010 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Dummy

this was fun to read
i’m tempted but i resist, fu Billy i wont be baited
on topic, never seen a more childlish behaviour from a team, mixes sure but those are a breeding ground for trolls.
Ze irony is in the fact that afaik imperox also ran a hoovy(s)?

MikeW

Quoted from freakz

Love the behaving here, god, sorry for losing okay ? ;D You were our last game and we were abit tired, and couldnt be arsed to fight a heavy, which in my oppinion is completely rubbish, if there is a format given: 2 scouts, 2sollys, 1demo, 1medic, why would you change it? I mean like, yeah i understand running heavy on freight and on last point on every map, but lol. Yeah you can easily get the heavy down by focusfire, noshit, we DID got u down, but due to some internal issues we had a lil fight in our team also = raging at you. Now could you pretty please get over it ?

Everyone who plays comp tf2 likes a bit of taking the piss and trolling / getting trolled a little but the crap you guys were spouting the other night was just both hilarious and at the same time very very sad. I think your best bet in future is to just keep your rage to yourselves and not let it spill over into game chat as it makes your team look kinda silly which is a shame because some of your players are great guys.

And just for you I thought I would quote the AFS 6v6 rules.

2. 6v6 Rules

2.1.1 Normal Gamemode: 6on6, Medic- and Demomanlimit 1,Classlimit 2

2.1.2 Minimum of 5 players needed to play a match

2.1.3 Winlimit = Point difference of 5

2.1.4 Captures only count to decide a map winner

2.1.5 Decider round in case of a draw

Dummy

Quoted from MikeW

[…]

Everyone who plays comp tf2 likes a bit of taking the piss and trolling / getting trolled a little but the crap you guys were spouting the other night was just both hilarious and at the same time very very sad. I think your best bet in future is to just keep your rage to yourselves and not let it spill over into game chat as it makes your team look kinda silly which is a shame because some of your players are great guys.

sheet happens :x
even the best teams do shit stuff

konr

Quoted from Linus

proof of heavy’s effectiveness: http://pastebin.com/iYSuwRA7

trololo

What a lovely example moony is setting. He sure does make eXtv look like a good place, by being such a moronic fucktard all the time. And what a good example the team are making for themselves.

Immature idiots tbh.
HURR DURR 2 SOLLY 2 SCOUT DERS A RULEZ

EDIT:
Also, moony told me the other day that his team could handle div 4, and that they almost beat a div 3 team but they had subs playing so they didn’t.
Yeah, okay.

http://pastebin.com/zdrnHG8C
Oh look

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Linus

[…]

nope.avi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

konr

Quoted from Morphine

Funny thing is they also rolled Natascha heavy at one point. GG imperox

Aren’t you primarily a medic, btw? So you rolled them even when you had a medic going scout? :|

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]What a lovely example moony is setting. He sure does make eXtv look like a good place, by being such a moronic fucktard all the time. And what a good example the team are making for themselves.

Immature idiots tbh.
HURR DURR 2 SOLLY 2 SCOUT DERS A RULEZ

EDIT:
Also, moony told me the other day that his team could handle div 4, and that they almost beat a div 3 team but they had subs playing so they didn’t.
Yeah, okay.

http://pastebin.com/zdrnHG8C
Oh look

best thing to do for imperox would be to apologise. calling people immature after the shit bove is not the best way, and even if you are right it doesnt matter, after the stuff which happened after the game

konr

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
best thing to do for imperox would be to apologise. calling people immature after the shit bove is not the best way, and even if you are right it doesnt matter, after the stuff which happened after the game

Thing is, I know that if they apologise (well, at least moony) then they won’t mean it. It will be a complete lie just as a desperate attempt to try to make themselves look like nice people again. Moony has trouble realising when he’s wrong and when he isn’t, and has insulted me in similar ways on numerous occasions. He’s a horrible example setter for any community.

freakz

[8U]

Well, i apologize on the behalf of my team, i have no problem with that, but just enough is enough, why keep acting like kids in this thread? Yes i know that me and some of my teamm8s said some bad things, okay, shit happens, people have tempers and things, you dont know who sits behind that nickname who you play against, you dont know if he HAD any personal issues the day, you just play the game tf2 and are a apart of this awesome community, i’ve seen much worser things and i havent said nothing, why? cause it will just lead to a flamewar, please try to understand me, you dont know what happened in my life that day, and you shouldn’t also, but just dont start laming people why a couple of words. I understand that o6 is mad, they have every right to that, but we(imperox) just wanna continue playin and not have a bad reputation, but due to this thread, i think my chances of finding a clan “IF” imperox folds are much worser now… Thank you o6 for that ;) There’s my apologize, i dont have nothing else to offer to you guys that i will talk this trough with my team and we will try to NEVER rage like this again, have a nice Saturday night guys ;)
PS. sorry for grammar errors since im not from the UK and abit drunk.

konr

Quoted from freakz

Well, i apologize on the behalf of my team, i have no problem with that, but just enough is enough, why keep acting like kids in this thread? Yes i know that me and some of my teamm8s said some bad things, okay, shit happens, people have tempers and things, you dont know who sits behind that nickname who you play against, you dont know if he HAD any personal issues the day, you just play the game tf2 and are a apart of this awesome community, i’ve seen much worser things and i havent said nothing, why? cause it will just lead to a flamewar, please try to understand me, you dont know what happened in my life that day, and you shouldn’t also, but just dont start laming people why a couple of words. I understand that o6 is mad, they have every right to that, but we(imperox) just wanna continue playin and not have a bad reputation, but due to this thread, i think my chances of finding a clan “IF” imperox folds are much worser now… Thank you o6 for that ;) There’s my apologize, i dont have nothing else to offer to you guys that i will talk this trough with my team and we will try to NEVER rage like this again, have a nice Saturday night guys ;)
PS. sorry for grammar errors since im not from the UK and abit drunk.

Alright I know I’m not from o6 but apologies are all well and good if you mean them, and I respect that you did apologise. Although regardless of whether or not someone had a bad day or whatever it doesn’t really give them an excuse to go and insult and entire country (heh, moony) just because of a result in a pcw. Seriously. I’ve even just now got a request to go to the Continuity Mumble because (and I quote) moony wants to rage at me, for some reason.

Linus

[d¿s]

Thats a very… half cooked apology, to put it lightly. Not like we need one, to be honest we had and still are having a good laugh at the whole thing. I mean, picturing 6 guys with foaming mouths raging over a videogame.

Is funny to me.

konr

This is the last post I’m going to make in this thread, and on this subject at all.
The Imperox team (freakz especially) seem to be mature enough and they just want to apologise and get over it, and moony was really the only one that I was getting at.

Good luck in the future, Imperox.

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

They apologized and hopefully learned something from it.

No need to blow it out of proportion though, it was just something worth sharing here for a good laugh.

Quoted from konr

[…] I’ve even just now got a request to go to the Continuity Mumble because (and I quote) moony wants to rage at me, for some reason.

We have nothing to do with this, please don’t try make the con mumble into a thing of rage. Leave that to either steam, or your own personal mumble.

MikeW

Cool flavouring your apology with saying people are acting like kids in this thread but hey as i said some members of imperox are great guys so yeah thanks for apologizing.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »