FOOTBALL SEASON...

Created 14th August 2010 @ 11:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »

Evil

aqeze

hope Liverpool will win, or I’ll ragequit :>

dougiie

CotC

A draw between Man City and Arsenal would do Spurs nicely! Otherwise if Man City win they’ll pull away a bit :S

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from rtan

shitting myself about today

pretty sick result away from home!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

pretty sick result away from home!

aye, pumped!

dougiie

CotC

PSV 10 – 0 Feyenoord

trololol

M24_

Quoted from dougiie

PSV 10 – 0 Feyenoord

trololol

yeah that was a crrazy match.

gunners did work today, shame about the red card but it was deserved. also nigel de jong is probably the dirtiest player in the world, that tackle on fabregas early on should have been a card.

Last edited by M24_,

rtan

-9w-

De Jong is one of my favourite midfield players, loves to put himself about and he has some engine on him. Shame the game is turning into a non contact sport so players like him are being phased out. Reminds me of big Roy Keane.

See old firm ref Collum has been receiving death threats over the phone from tic fans, as usual, sore losers!

rtan

-9w-

I take my hat off to spurs tonight, what a result and that Bale is a helluva player!

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from rtan

I take my hat off to spurs tonight, what a result and that Bale is a helluva player!

YEAH BOI!

Feel so so so happy! All the dickheads said we’d get raped in the group stages.. but no, top of the group, can hopefully finish top!

Norris

Spurs are cool cats, no doubts there. Van der Vaart has been playing great so far for you guys. He’s excellent player who can easily raise the bar.

rtan

-9w-

Rangers against Man United tonight!! woooo!

Half of our team are injured so it could be a pretty weakened team we have out tonight, we could get raped. hope not though.

op

UP THE SPURS! As dougie said hopefully we can finish top of our group, and id love to see Arsenal get knocked out! UTD have players out also though don’t they?

kuma

Quoted from op

id love to see Arsenal get knocked out

id love to see your face knocked out

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from op

UP THE SPURS! As dougie said hopefully we can finish top of our group, and id love to see Arsenal get knocked out! UTD have players out also though don’t they?

aye, Vidic, Ferdinand and Fletcher are out I think.

rtan

-9w-

Rangers: McGregor, Davis Whittaker Broadfoot Weir Foster, Naismith McCulloch Hutton Weiss, Miller

Man Utd: VDS, O’Shea Smalling Evans Fabio, Nani Scholes Carrick Giggs, Berbatov Rooney

blahhhhhhhh, we’re handing a 19 year old a debut in the middle of the park, he’ll be up against one of the best midfielders of the past 20 years! good luck to Hutton!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »