Forum

StarCraft 2 Nicks

Created 27th July 2010 @ 22:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

LUPUS

Mine is
DrLupus
Add me if you want to play at all.
Also, anyone playing the campaign, what do you think?

VooDooSeNSe

afN.

You gotta put your number to for people to add u, you can see it if u put mousepointer on ur portrait. :D
mine: Leyasu.940

Last edited by VooDooSeNSe,

FlasH

xlreight.136

Last edited by FlasH,

flix

n2o

Flix

bam wizzle

blame.697

gimme a shout when u wanna play some 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4!

fle.

i can explain the campaign with just one word ; AWESOME! , but tbh there are just 5-6 lines for every units. Game made in 10 years right? so they can easily write more than 5-6 lines.

Last edited by fle.,

Dr Icecream

Heliocentric

sgN^

TKN

Sateliteskin.697

I love how Raynor turns Kerrigan human and shoots Tychus.
Oh oh! And how you get a crystal from Zeratul to “see what he has seen” and where you get to experience the apocalypse! :D

Last edited by sgN^,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

Fucking spoilers ¬¬

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Campaign on brutal is actually very hard. Some of the missions I feel I’m just… unable to do until I get some better upgrades for my units. It’s like playing against 2 insane AI computers… you have to get a tonne of units real fast which destroys your economy and you play the rest of the game just on the edge of dieing because you can barely produce enough units. Probably didn’t help going for all the ‘new’ units first instead of getting some staple units in place first ;o

I’ll complete it eventually though ;D

LUPUS

sgn is a cunt, haven’t read what he posted, but I know only someone so pathetic would spoil the game for others.

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from LUPUS

sgn is a cunt, haven’t read what he posted, but I know only someone so pathetic would spoil the game for others.

HAHAHAHAH

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from sgN^

[…]
HAHAHAHAH

Not really.

LUPUS

Quoted from sgN^

[…]
HAHAHAHAH

No one likes you.