Forum

2 Years In Prison

Created 22nd July 2010 @ 15:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Grem

Curious to find out where he actually posted this. He mentions posting on Chans, but no way is /b/ civilized enough to ask him well constructed questions.

/b/ can be very civilized at times, it’s just that the common everyday AMAGADLOLZTROLLS overshadow them =/
I’d say its either /b/ or something on…7chan

Bash

Could be /r9k/.

Man this thing is doing the rounds on internet lately.

RareSpycrab

It’s 99chan,

>Also, I hope 99chan hasn’t changed too much since you were gone and that you can still touch dicks here.

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

Defur

Quoted from Waebi

suppose it’s North America somewhere, cant say which state.

Oh good thing i live in sweden then.

eoN^

Rofl like all the questions you guys have asked hes answered in it… Mostly nearer the end…

Read it then ask :)

Shame that really, only things like this give us such an insight into our own life and those around us.

Defur

Quoted from eoN^

Rofl like all the questions you guys have asked hes answered in it… Mostly nearer the end…

Read it then ask :)

Well cba to read a whole bunch of text about a system that doesnt really exist in sweden a.k.a I dont have worry about it – just find it abit pointless from my perspective.

Last edited by Defur,

ilike2spin

RLM

Why does it say pedophile groups instead of band?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from ilike2spin

Why does it say pedophile groups instead of band?

Some of the image chan boards use wordfilters.

KOVACS

EEUUGHHH MY EYYEEZZZ.

Great read.

Last edited by KOVACS,

randa

Quoted from Defur

[…]Well cba to read a whole bunch of text about a system that doesnt really exist in sweden a.k.a I dont have worry about it – just find it abit pointless from my perspective.

Doesn’t exist in England either but its a compelling read some people just dont get it eh ?

Defur

Quoted from randa

[…]

Doesn’t exist in England either but its a compelling read some people just dont get it eh ?

Well Im not doing drugs like the half of the tf2 community, so I guess I have nothing to worry about

Last edited by Defur,

Quoted from Skyride

Really really interesting thing to here, god knows how a guy that smart would do armed robbery.

drugsdrugsdrugsdrugs

He didn’t seem that smart. Perhaps wiser after the experience…

kaidus

WiK?

You really think it’s about drugs? (@defur)

Last edited by kaidus,

Quoted from Skyride

Really really interesting thing to here, god knows how a guy that smart would do armed robbery.

Most naive statement of the year.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »