Forum

APB

Created 30th June 2010 @ 09:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Black_Bob

[DA]

Has anyone else got the full version of apb?

Three people from crazy have got it and a few more people to play with would be good, weve played for several months of the beta so we mainly know what were doing, if your 20+ and speak english give me a nudge!

caliban

fail

played the whole beta and i WONT BUY this crap full price
but have fun :>

Randdalf

(0v0)

I played the 5 hours Key to the City thing, and it was reasonably fun with just 2 of us running about doing missions, but when it got to full-on 5v5 battles, the whole thing just became, surprisingly, a whole lot less fun – especially when the people you’re pitted against have superior guns to you.

Black_Bob

[DA]

If you want to avoid that you just need to be picky which missions your accepting, when a apb offer flashs up the top asking you yes/no it also has threat level of the opposition if they have lots of stars, skulls or golden guns they are high threat level and will have better guns than you (if its the first time you have played the game)

Agent and myself bought it from HH2 but seeing how I almost got to max rank in the KttC event, Im not really keen on playing at all atm tbh.

kuma

thinking of getting it but heard it sucks without a group. since none of my friends want to play it, do any tf2ers play this game atm?

darkeh

F!

criminal on patriot

Black_Bob

[DA]

4 peeps from crazy play as enforcer on patriot

Add A Reply Pages: 1