Forum

Global Agenda Now Subscription Free

Created 25th June 2010 @ 06:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Speaking of AvA the ETF2L alliance has claimed it’s first territory today despite lack of level, ability or idea of what we are doing xD

Some tips and pointers would be much appreciated though :D i’ll add you when i’ve finished playing this tf2 bullshit :P we have just under 3 days to get pro and level 50 guys let do this!

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Ritch.

Hey just noticed this thread. I currently play for Intrepid and have been playing GA since beta. If any of you guys are creating an agency and fancy getting into AvA I’d be very willing to come help you guys with the basics.

Intrepid are the top agency in the EU and the competition is getting really stale. It’d be great if some FPS skilled players starting playing.

In game name: Ritch
Feel free to message me.

I played AvA against you the other day, the SF caller was spamming “kill Ritch, kill Ritch” on Mumble every time you guys went for a push :D.

Ritch.

Tomorrow I’ll be on and I’ll take a night off AvA and come give you guys some pointers. Once you got the specs and team composition down you’ll be fine. If you can get 10 we’ll get some AvA in there’s always a few hexes open.

Quoted from Ritch.

Tomorrow I’ll be on and I’ll take a night off AvA and come give you guys some pointers. Once you got the specs and team composition down you’ll be fine. If you can get 10 we’ll get some AvA in there’s always a few hexes open.

I also always end up laughing in AvA when our paingunner goes “get rich, get rich, get rich, GET RICH”. Damn you. :p

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Ritch.

Who do you play for btw? I dont usually look at player names unless I’m target calling and thats only really the medics.

Anyway I know Intrepid are starting to think about loaning players out (no cost of course, we ‘re not JL) just to help newer agencies. Tonight I’m pimpin’ myself out, so if anyone is interested just message me in game etc.

Plumb3d

Tplay

i LOVE this game! Not tried ava yet.

Meleecon ftw

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Ritch.

Who do you play for btw?

Cyclone.

Last edited by fawwles,

minimoose

4 stars, YEAH!

Last edited by minimoose,

Akasazh

THG
HL

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]

I also always end up laughing in AvA when our paingunner goes “get rich, get rich, get rich, GET RICH”. Damn you. :p

fluffy are u stealing my comedy?

Quoted from Akasazh

[…]

fluffy are u stealing my comedy?

No thanks. It wouldn’t have been funny as a joke, but it really happened and at the time it was quite amusing.

Quoted from fawwles

[…]

Cyclone.

REPRESENT

I was really glad to see ETF2L taking a hex or two, euro map is so boring with all the mongs…get levelled and go lick some arse!

kick*

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

nervousNRG has a like…13? strong agency, we’d be happy to align with anyone else in the ETF2L community :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

its not mine but join the ETF2L alliance

Jakko

Just a note, Sandstorm the expansion has been released, makes the game a shit loads cooler, Definetly worth the money.

huhystah

I’m getting this error http://img716.imageshack.us/f/gaerror.jpg/
Can’t launch game, anyone knows some solution?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7