Forum

Global Agenda Now Subscription Free

Created 25th June 2010 @ 06:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

some people from rEJ made an agency now too (called rEJ :P) Might do some AvA once there are people with level 30 but atm its just getting together on FB 1.2 mumble and doing some pvp stack queueing or pve. If anyone wants an invite message me, Swiftyyyy. (4 y’s) Have to have bought the game to join an agency.

edit: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3897/87267358.png Snipercon yeeee

Last edited by Swifty,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

reJ is where the cool kids be at

Swarlz

This game is worse than crack – but it feels so, so damn good.

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Swarlz

This game is worse than crack – but it feels so, so damn good.

after so many hours/days of pvp and finally reach lvl 30 i ended up with this : if i see/play pvp/e again i feel like i need to vomit. no jokes at all. so addicting.

Last edited by Inuy,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quality game decided to buy the full version after playing the demo for a couple of days.

PvP is quality even if swifty and minimoose are massive pussies :P and nothing can beat jew bubbling away on <100hp :D

Would recommend to others lets get all tf2 on it :P Also i'm pretty sure Assault minigun definatly improves your needle gun aim 10 fold if you need help :D

Just played the next patch on the test server, and I’m not happy.
They’re bringing in craftable tech (nukes, turrets, vandals, etc) and even gayer, craftable consumeables that can be used by all classes.

The consumeable items are: a 1700HP heal, a “perfect target”-like bubble which lasts for 10 seconds, a 50%(!) damage boost for 10 seconds and a mini-forcewall that has 1500 HP.
This is effectively going to dumb down AvA even more, allow recons to 2 shot people at all ranges (1 shot with consumeable + frenzy wave), medics to use bubble + rest (or a 4th offhand-heal) to save their lives when they are out of offhands and should finally die in the war of attrition that is killing medics, allow assaults to be invincible for 20 seconds, and so on.

Do not want.

That’s not even considering the copy+paste that is the open zone…so far the only remotely decent thing seems to be re-designed skill-icons and the 10 man PvE which is said to be way too easy.

Oktoberwolf

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

This is effectively going to dumb down AvA even more, allow recons to 2 shot people at all ranges (1 shot with consumeable + frenzy wave), medics to use bubble + rest (or a 4th offhand-heal) to save their lives when they are out of offhands and should finally die in the war of attrition that is killing medics, allow assaults to be invincible for 20 seconds, and so on.

Yeah,so far from what i’ve read,they don’t look too good for balance purposes.The only small balance element is that you can bring only one with you in the Equip screen(so,1 shield) but it looks everything but enough.

toasty.

PHX

Again, sorry fluffy just seen your message. Steam is conspiring against me to be rude to people on my friends list.

GA seems cool for an mmo, I’m still interested though, I’m a div 7 shitnerd but will happily play medic or something if you guys are fun to hang out with. :)

I’ll try and sort my mic out and get on this evening. Do you have to be a certain level to be of use?

minimoose

Quoted from toasty.

Again, sorry fluffy just seen your message. Steam is conspiring against me to be rude to people on my friends list.

GA seems cool for an mmo, I’m still interested though, I’m a div 7 shitnerd but will happily play medic or something if you guys are fun to hang out with. :)

I’ll try and sort my mic out and get on this evening. Do you have to be a certain level to be of use?

Nope

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from toasty.

By now i think most people have a few characters between levels 5 and 30

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1738/14035614.jpg

Game be easy kids

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Tapley ❤

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1738/14035614.jpg

Game be easy kids

4 medics :D

ambra

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

4 medics :D

all of my hate for medics

davesan

epx^
Panda

im actually suprised that i like this game, i usually avoid mmo type games like the plague but yeh good fun :)

we have an agency on the go if anyone i know fancies joining!

Ritch.

Hey just noticed this thread. I currently play for Intrepid and have been playing GA since beta. If any of you guys are creating an agency and fancy getting into AvA I’d be very willing to come help you guys with the basics.

Intrepid are the top agency in the EU and the competition is getting really stale. It’d be great if some FPS skilled players starting playing.

In game name: Ritch
Feel free to message me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »