Forum

CSS Player

Created 29th May 2010 @ 12:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Julien Barreaux, 20, told police he wanted to see his rival player “wiped out” after his character in the game Counter-Strike died in a virtual knife fight.

A court in Cambrai, northern France, heard how Barreaux plotted revenge for seven months after the online “killing” last November.

He then located the victim, named only as Mikhael, several miles from his home.

When the man answered the door, he plunged a kitchen knife into his chest, missing his heart by less than an inch, a police officer told the court.

He added: “Barreaux was arrested within the hour and told us he had wanted to see his rival wiped out for killing off his character.”

Barreaux was jailed for two years for causing grievous bodily harm, and ordered to undergo psychiatric tests and anger management therapy.

Judge Alexiane Potel told him: “You are a menace to society. I am frankly terrified of the disproportionate reaction you could have if someone looked at you the wrong way in the street.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7771505/Video-game-fanatic-hunts-down-and-stabs-rival-player-who-killed-character-online.html

Thats CSS players for you I guess.

Last edited by Chelch,

myNax

lol

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

wtf, a french dude … :(

Arnold

DAKKA

Everyone knows you should stab in the back to instakill.

KOVACS

http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives

Headshots don’t always work with knifes.

David

I bet it didnt take him long to reach is house if he was holding a knife.

blorg

Quoted from David

you always run faster with knives

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

LQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQL

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from David

hahaha! :D

This is a horrible story though. P.S. If you guys come to my house, please use a gun. Knives suck :[

/hides plans to double jump my way to wai’s house and shoot him in the face with my scattergun

Stew

Quoted from d2m

[…]
P.S. If you guys come to my house, please use a gun. Knives suck :[

I have a rocket with your name on it :)

Erazed

Poo

Quoted from d2m

[…]

hahaha! :D

This is a horrible story though. P.S. If you guys come to my house, please use a gun. Knives suck :[

Does a flamethrower count as a gun?

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

FUCK, I killed some Asian guy with Natascha last time, if you see any 16:10 guy walking with a bigass gun warn me plz ^^

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from David

i love you

dunc

infs
dp.

I thought all the Frenchies aimbotted? How did he miss his heart?

etcetcetc

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »