Forum

Documentary on pro-gaming (the true story) ;-)

Created 28th May 2010 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Quoted from toasty.

I always take crystal meth before playing tf2, it’s the only way to roll.

You should also drink alcohol. It makes your aim smoother AND makes you funny on mumble.

infussle

very informative

caned

MEAT
LEGO

ive tried to play on a few different drugs & mostly play stoned but it doesnt rly help tbh,,,, lol

Painstouch

Playing drunk is the farthest I’ll ever go on “drugs”.

But the story wasn’t really about playing stoned, but rather how much injustice is served for most of the gamers on “PRO” level, after spending so much of everything to be on the “PRO” level.

The concept of new age that is happening right now is right there.

kolox

obs.

they should go outside

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

72 hours straight?

Lightweights….

TF2 top gamers don’t obsess like Star Craft or CS players, but we’ve all had those days where we play 12+ hours straight more or less with the occaisional food/toilet’wank break.

Skyride

DUCS

This kind of comes full-circle to why I cbf with TF2 anymore.

LAN’s are great, like fucking brilliant. But that one weekend, every few months, is the only real laugh you ever get if you dedicated huge amounts of time to a game. You miss so many opportunities to do other things and to be honest, I really bloody regret spending so much of the last 2 years of my life on TF2.

So yeah, those guys may get high, run about hotels like idiots and bassically just have a great laugh at that LAN, but the other 50 weekends of the year will be spent sat in front of a PC; on their own. Probably working some dead-end, low-paying job the rest of the time.

Thats not for me. ;)

kaidus

WiK?

I think the problem you’re having is that other people enjoy playing video games.

LUPUS

Quoted from Skyride

This kind of comes full-circle to why I cbf with TF2 anymore.

LAN’s are great, like fucking brilliant. But that one weekend, every few months, is the only real laugh you ever get if you dedicated huge amounts of time to a game. You miss so many opportunities to do other things and to be honest, I really bloody regret spending so much of the last 2 years of my life on TF2.

So yeah, those guys may get high, run about hotels like idiots and bassically just have a great laugh at that LAN, but the other 50 weekends of the year will be spent sat in front of a PC; on their own. Probably working some dead-end, low-paying job the rest of the time.

Thats not for me. ;)

Young people in substance abuse scandal.

They make it look like every pro gamer is a crack head.

After some srs gaming, my armpits tend to smell like weed, it provides a natural high.

alfa

Bet is fun to ask that guys after they get smashed and sick if they want chowder

Last edited by alfa,

Zappah

nou

interesting

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Maybe I should start snorting cocaine and become pro.

Edd

T2P

have fun looking like michael jackson then koeitje

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »