Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

FunKi

sisu

avg. 0.1698 and im a demoman

Spank

Quoted from Sekhel

[…]

LOL

Not saying he doesn’t react faster than all of us, but.. seriously…
You can’t compare clicking a mouse button when you see something change color with, well, whatever the reaction test he did was (surely wasn’t this one).
Different muscles have different reaction times, different stimulous (vision, hearing, touch, etc) make different reaction times, same if you warmup or if you’re tired, etc.

Asafas numbers i posted are based on his reactiontime during official races, so no fancy-pancy there just his reaction time to a sound.

Keyro

Cheater

After a lot of tries :

avg 0.206
best : something like 0.160

Very difficult to be focused during the 10 clicks and , little advice : do something fresh between your different tries than clicking on “play again” and retry some minutes after, it will be tour best scores.

By the way everybody knows Asafa powell it not an Human being given he can run 100m in 9.72 so his reaction times can’t be compared at theses :D

wai

TEZC
TEZC

0.2342 solly,
played the fast aiming thing, first balloon that appear i somehow manged to click the close window button.. guess ill never find out !

hoOp

huix

Best is 0.1559. That seems to be good.

Last edited by hoOp,

Sekhel

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

so basically your saying that your shit at this minigame

LOL

Trolling? Aren’t you the one that lied about your score?

Ok, I’ll take it anyway:
No, I’m saying I didn’t even finished it. And even if I was shit at it… In all these posts, did you saw me bragging or even throwing any number to any type of game?

But sure, 4cm from one side of the desktop to another surely equals to 23cm in-game, and the fact that I overshoot 90% of the times I missed surely has nothing to do with the sens…

mineral

[kpwr]

0.2168 scout/solly/demo

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Spike Himself

0.2622 medic/scout
slowest 0.36
fastest 0.19

Will try again after some sleep/breakfast/etc.

avg 0.248
slowest 0.478
fastest 0.195

So I guess sleep doesn’t help..

m00n

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2835/reactionaim400kg.jpg
consistency ftw!

Soldier/Sniper

Last edited by m00n,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

got 5/10 at 0.232 exactly. :D

scout / sniper

exact aiming thingie 19200 – 166 hits, 36 misses, 54 left

Lost my concentration after a while and took me quite some time to get it back. :D

Last edited by Nmx,

Rele

I always fuck up one or two attempts, but generally I’m around 0,24sec (Scout).

Ijantis

0.1831 seconds while high

edit: as scout

Last edited by Ijantis,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5