Forum

What mouse are you using and a quick review

Created 8th May 2010 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Smofo

rofl at people saying G5 has a good sensor etc must play on a high sensitivity then!?

I play at 2000DPI, 0.9 ingame sens (I think it’s around 30cm/360) and find the sensor to be good. No issues at all with it.

crz

T4F

was playing with a mx518 till the cable broke (i guess where the cable is connected with the mouse)… the surface was fucked up and were looking really nasty. thats why i decided to switch the mouse

now im playing with a razer imperator. the shape of the mouse is awesome and the sensor is working fine for me except the z-axis issue where the cursor is moving a bit when lifting the mouse… its not a big issue for me cause im playing a mid sense and dont need to lift the mouse that much (playing on 2500dpi)
the driver could need an update too but its working quite good with win7 64

Ino

dp.
dp.

Currently I use 2 mice.

Razer Deathadder: Still the best sensor, gameplay just feels smooth with DA, perfect for low-sens palm grip players.

Mionix NAOS 5000: A really good mouse, nice shape, excellent drivers (you can customise everything to your liking) but: it only works well with non-cloth pads. So I bought the QPad HeatoN, and it really works great with that, but somehow I love the feeling of my Qck+ much more, so I switched back to Deathadder.

Sebb

IsF

MX518. Using mine since 3 years now.
And I have an other mx518 as backup.

RED

microsoft wheel mouse optical 1.1a: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=008&active_tab=overview#
I’m using it at 500hz with Steelseries Glide MS. Very good shape, reliable sensor (400 dpi is enough), the lightest mouse, which I held in my hands, and costs about 13€.
A lot of QL professional players use this mouse (e.g. Coller, Cypher, Fox (fojji), Rapha and other).
I’ve used mx500 for 2 years and ms 3.0 for 3 years and now I can say that “wmo 1.1” and “ime 3.0” have the most appropriate form for my hands.

Last edited by RED,

SHIN

Currently medicing with a Razer Krait. Its very lightweight and fast to aim and handle. Great to catchheal . Unfortunately it only has LM, RM , Wheel, and WheelClick. But thats the only thing i dont like :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4