Forum

What mouse are you using and a quick review

Created 8th May 2010 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Ottoo

Logitech G9x, got it for 49 euros brand new. 5700dpi sensor but I only use it with 1600. Good fit.

black

trick17
trick17

Razer Mamba – really expensive, but I didn´t have to pay the full price cause I gave back my old mouse I still had warranty for.
Buy it and never look back. Perfect shape for my hands, perfect aim, very fast, I like it.
I don´t use it at 5600 dpi, 3000 is perfect.

and haters gonna hate.

Last edited by black,

Mike

TEZC

mx518 (don’t know which edition) had it since last july and it’s still working fine, dunno what sens or dpi i use, but it’s great, and good fit for my hand

Skyride

DUCS

This: http://www.7gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/00000123_large.jpg

Its really pretty comfortable on the hand.

Last edited by Skyride,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Diamondback 3g. Nice mouse, I like the shape. Only problem I have with it is that the clicking system is a bit loud, and tends to ‘stuck’ a bit. no real quick clicking here.

aksu

Quoted from Ottoo

Logitech G9x, got it for 49 euros brand new. 5700dpi sensor but I only use it with 1600. Good fit.

Same here:p Though with higher dpi my g9x was skipping like hell with lower sens combined with quick movements, so I’m forced to use dpi of 200 and it works perfectly. Shapewise pretty horrible in my hand and I kinda miss my old mx518 but meh.

insanity

Im using a Razer Imperator. Had a Razer Deathadder and a Logitech mx518 before, but i didnt really like those. Imo the shape of the razer imperator is just so much better than the shape of the deathadder, its just much more comfortable…

Iller

tGa

I use the Mionix Naos 5000.
It is, in my opinion, without a doubt the most comfortable mouse on the market.
It is very configureable with a lot of parameters to change in the software, like lift of distance, surface analyzer, and the usual DPI and macro crap, colors and so on.
Also it has a weight system if you want it to be heavier.

The tracking and precision is just perfect in my opinion.

At the moment, if I were going to get a new mouse, I would see no reason to consider any other mouse. This mouse is quite close to perfection to me.

As always it is possible to come up with some negative aspects :
* The mouse cable likes to curve itself
* The tracking is not too good on cloth mouse pads from what I have heard (especially QcK+). It likes harder plastic or metallic pads.

Akasazh

THG
HL

<3 my copperhead. Ideal shape and never any mishaps.

LUPUS

mx518!!!

Cure

LSD//
Lohysi

What the best mouse for the play medic?

ups

Welcome to the mouse-commercial thread.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Krait. Would have preferred the DB 2G, but can’t find that anywhere anymore. DB 3G also a solid choice. DA, DA 3.5, MX518, Kinzu, Abyssus all didn’t work for me.

nvc

steelseries xai

shit mouse with shit ergonomics, shit functionality as half of it is broken and shit performance, made by a shit company with shit product designers, shit programmers and shit customer support

Last edited by nvc,

blzr

[LAG]
[MC]

DeathAdder 1800 max dpi.I’ve had it for 2 years now.It was so uncomfortable at first but I got used to it in time.I like the side buttons which need a little more force to push,not like some inteli mice (1.1a;3.0).It’s upperbody is made of rubber so when your hands get all sweaty they don’t slide when you hold the mouse.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »