Forum

EFNH

Created 24th April 2010 @ 20:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

TroubleGirl

nice work

What’s with the black dot in the middle of the screen? Made me think I have a dead pixel :/

Mordi

≧◡≦

very good editing, gj :)

torden

broder
syster

Great piece of editing. I wouldn’t take much note of the ones who dislike this and that – It’s common with those kinds of reactions towards things avant garde. The timing was superb, and the addition of creative elements were a fresh breeze at worst, brilliant at best.

Speaking of avant garde, would be interesting to see you work more with colour for your 4th, as well as losing some of the lens vignetting + burned out light (caused by incorrect use of contrast) that’s become so normal in these productions.

Last edited by torden,

Extremer

I feel violated, yet I still love it. Frags were great, loved the editing style.

Last edited by Extremer,

Septique

Yeah it was overedites as you said, but I liked it, except the ending. Music was ok and different from the usual techno/overused songs. Gj

Quoted from torden

Great piece of editing. I wouldn’t take much note of the ones who dislike this and that – It’s common with those kinds of reactions towards things avant garde. The timing was superb, and the addition of creative elements were a fresh breeze at worst, brilliant at best.

Speaking of avant garde, would be interesting to see you work more with colour for your 4th, as well as losing some of the lens vignetting + burned out light (caused by incorrect use of contrast) that’s become so normal in these productions.

+1

good job

yin

heavy proofs “this movie is credit to tf2” :D

nice editing and the music was well picked :D
the fragz were awesome so

ilike2spin

RLM

Absolutely loved the music choices tbh. Good fun video.

dauk

my favourite russian team

you

eehq

Wow, thankies for comments :)

Quoted from Atkins

Those titles were sick, is there any chance you could help me with something like it?

umm, i’m not sure that i understood you. Help you with what? With idea or execution?

siN

xenon

twitch ftw

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

loved it, both frags and edittttting were awesome :D

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

really n1 editing :D

Sofa King