"No name" by sIN

Created 20th April 2010 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

qp0jr

Quoted from siN

[…]

OMG and he stole your demo :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bRtEB4j5UY

no i send my demo this time. But personnaly i’m happy to be in a fg but if being in your fragmovie cancel the possibilty of being in a cla movie ,sure that i will not enjoy. Cla is an excellent moviemaker and his project promises to be awesome.

(sorry for my bad bad english)

siN

xenon

Quoted from qp0jr

[…]

no i send my demo this time. But personnaly i’m happy to be in a fg but if being in your fragmovie cancel the possibilty of being in a cla movie ,sure that i will not enjoy. Cla is an excellent moviemaker and his project promises to be awesome.

(sorry for my bad bad english)

so im must remov my movie now?

Last edited by siN,

danny.

Quoted from siN

[…]
wtf is your problem dude

You have stolen demos which were meant to be in Cla’s movie… It sucks to use frags twice -.-

And the fact that you dind’t even ask the players or Cla for permission is pissing me off!

Cla is an excellent moviemaker (The best imo.) and I really can imagine that he is a ‘lil bit’ pissed of aswell…

It’s like you are making a second movie and you have not released it and I am asking you for the songname (Noone used the song before) and I release my movie before you with the song u wanted to use

That is just treacherous

dauk

nobody cares about those movies , stop whining about ‘stolen frags’.

danny.

No, you just dont care

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

new level of e-drama here in the etf2l :D
though, what sin did is pretty faggy.

siN

xenon

Quoted from danny.

No, you just dont care

dannn you cry like a girl

danny.

you steal like a polish girl :) safety smiley

spendy

Quoted from siN

[…]
dannn you cry like a girl

he fucking doesnt. would you like if i make a community movie and steal YOUR frags that was supposed to be in another editers fragmovie that is probably going to be much better. gg

yin

Quoted from danny.

you steal like a polish girl :) safety smiley

pls keep the polska m8 out of the way :< we lsot our president

Skyride

DUCS

This ladies and gentlemen, is why its so much easier to simply make a video of a player/team. :)

Cla

Cfag

Quoted from Skyride

This ladies and gentlemen, is why its so much easier to simply make a video of a player/team. :)

that’s true, but whocares… i already used some of the frags in the movie so you have to watch some frags twice :P

Last edited by Cla,

Mordi

≧◡≦

Since when did you guys get copyrights on your clips?

muchio

If still someone thinks i’m some kind of cheater, u can contact with me, i will give u that demo.

spendy

Quoted from Cla

[…]that’s true, but whocares… i already used some of the frags in the movie so you have to watch some frags twice :P

This reminds me of PldX movie contest.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »