Forum

i39 Movie

Created 5th April 2010 @ 20:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

I’d love to make one, and I will do assuming I can get a hold of enough good footage.

Let me explain, I don’t want to make a frag movie so to say, I want to make a movie showing just how awesome i39 was for TF2. This means that I’m obviously going to need more than just TF2 demos. If you have any videos recorded on anything you think would be any good, thats fantastic. Doesn’t need to be amazing quality, although I don’t plan to use low quality camera phone video.

In the way of TF2 demos, I’d like to get the more entertaining frags, like melee kills etc. Ideally I’d love to get a few funny kills versus the better teams (example, I got a 2man battle medicing vs FB when playing for BoX1). Would be good if I could get demos from the better team clashes too (FB vs www, etc,,, would especially love to get demos from diggy and pwr from the upper bracket final).

But ye, anything you have: good quality phone videos, camera footage, TF2 demos, etc,,, if you think its good, post it here (or hit me up on Steam/IRC) and i’ll have a look. :)

Cheers,

Squeak

p.s. Please for the love of god tell me someone recorded something of the drinking games on G1.

Edit: Upload stuff here: http://px1.voodoostats.com/i39stuff/index.php

Last edited by Skyride,

Mordi

≧◡≦

lovely, gl m8! :)

perry

[MIPC]

My huntsman shizzle.

Jones

The only double airshot ever done on my steam account needs to be on it. It was done by Hocz in the www v Dig game

Last edited by Jones,

Skyride

DUCS

Ye sounds good guys. Don’t bother with rapidload/megashit, I’ll just get something sorted to upload stuff to, just will be much easier to send video with.

Quoted from dougiie

awesome, gl m8!

did you finish the other movie you were doing btw? :)

Its near enough done, can’t really finish it till I get the last couple of demos, but ye, only a couple of hours work left when i get them. :P

Quoted from Sketch

box won the dodgeball tourny. there is a video of the finals on the site

Ye, was gonna d/l that as soon as I get home (still on the train atm :f )

Last edited by Skyride,

dougiie

CotC

awesome, gl m8!

did you finish the other movie you were doing btw? :)

Skyride

DUCS

**double post**

Last edited by Skyride,

Sketch

MM

box won the dodgeball tourny. there is a video of the finals on the site

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

You need a clip of Darn and Vallone having a toast across the table making them late for mid :P

reCon

best one was the friendship from darn and vallone in the finals… U can get it from the i39 VOD´s… just awesome ;)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Exfane made a sick double vs ollii but he might be keeping that for some other project?!

I ubersawed dunc.

dunc

infs
dp.

a mix team beat FB :D?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I had like a 4/5 man vs FB and like missed 4 shots on dunc standing still. Will this do?

dunc

infs
dp.

(you’re still better than fisshu)

( :D )

I beat Gibbz in scout 1v1s on several occasions!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »