Forum

A mini sniper frag movie

Created 31st March 2010 @ 16:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

phy-

Quoted from octochris

[…]

haha, you show you doing random stuff with kritz as proof that you’re good enough for AA?

Why do you always have to put your nose into everything? lil fgt. Go frag clip thread, or play with me. Then judge. kthxbye<3

playa

KEEN

Quoted from octochris

[…]

haha, you show you doing random stuff with kritz as proof that you’re good enough for AA?

Even though my opinion may seem biased as I’ve known phy for over 4 years now. But to be fair, he’s seriously one of the best snipers around. You can ask anyone he mixes with, they’ll say the same thing.
Just throwing that out there :<

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from phy-

[…]

Why do you always have to put your nose into everything? lil fgt. Go frag clip thread, or play with me. Then judge. kthxbye<3

you put a quote at the beginning to imply that this video would somehow demonstrate your suitability for AA.

i lol’d.

Quoted from playa

But to be fair, he’s seriously one of the best snipers around. You can ask anyone he mixes with, they’ll say the same thing.

Highly irrelevant, my comment was on the video, not his skill.

Last edited by octochris,

phy-

Quoted from octochris

[…]

you put a quote at the beginning to imply that this video would somehow demonstrate your suitability for AA.

i lol’d.

[…]

The Quote in the beginning was just for 7Alfa, nothing you have to worry about :>.
He just hates me, it’s his problem. I said I was going to tryout for -AA- if I could and he laughed. Nothing srs, flame on mate.. Flame on.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from phy-

flame on mate.. Flame on.

i try my best!

playa

KEEN

Quoted from octochris

Quoted from playa

Last edited by playa,

Amr

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from phy-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zton3UvaDT8&playnext_from=TL&videos=c8cR3YB-AAI

there, a lil clip to show a preview for u :>

^_^ thanks for the demo … but remember u & gideon … u r from -AA- .. i am a d6 100+ ms african :3 sniper :P so easy on me :)

NextSound

I saw about 1 mln scouts , 3 soldiers and 2 medics. anyway liked +5.

flushy

P.O.P

phytek is the best… ppl just hatin on his awesome skillz… *waits on movie*

Spank

Cool vid, nice frags, low fps hurts eyes

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from playa

[…]
Even though my opinion may seem biased as I’ve known phy for over 4 years now. But to be fair, he’s seriously one of the best snipers around. You can ask anyone he mixes with, they’ll say the same thing.

I played one mix with him, def insane sniper skills. Also an ok scout, but as sniper he def stood apart.

Last edited by Koeitje,

alfa

Quoted from phy-

[…]

I said I was going to tryout for -AA- if I could and he laughed.

fucking lold

Last edited by alfa,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Phytek is aimbotting, zotte belg.

ZeyOrk

Phy is absouletly a new potential member of AA in my POV, we were playing shitloads together, until I introduced joske-the-cunt to him. Since then josh practitcly joined every fucking game, even tough he was not invited, and since then I pretty much gave upp tf2 and I guess I wont intend to play it again. Gl man, prob the best unkown sniper out there :)

ps: and yeah chris, plz stop arguing with him, even if you were right(which your not atm) you will always loose against phy, you cant confront this motherfucker!

hehe <3 dave

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

Inuy

#sadboys

i dont like phy. No one can claim himself as gerard butler.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »