alfa

Another movie that goes on my PSP ty!

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

i just got it on my ipod x)

DominiX

sP.

The quality, the syncing, the frags… I couldn’t blink for 7 minutes and 27 seconds. I loved those 3rd person close shots on scout, sniper and soldier. Team’s logo on weapons looked nicely done, but I’ve seen the idea similar to this one ( nicknames on the guns on not so good movie ). Team’s logo on player skins looked much more impressive and it made me laugh that you’d put logo on skinnies but ^_^

zerox’s massive pwning on gravelpit and the moment on granary ( peek shot through the window ) were my favorites throughout the movie.

Nevertheless movie had some issues, like glitches on switching from fast forward to slow motion. Some shots looked clearly off and some sync was a bit off, but overally I loved this movie. It’s defineatly staying in my collection.

9/10, still misses that “something”, that “wow” for a clear 10.

dellort

Sick movie.

Last edited by dellort,

Arnold

DAKKA

Thank god yoyotech has such a nice logo

Very well done

saiboat

arnold >D

jagbama

бекон

Awesome. Good job! :D <3

Pretty sure the music is "Clubbed to Death" not Club to Dead though… re-render please ;-)

Wiiking

im relieved the shitty choice of music didnt ruin a very good movie even thou i dont mind skipping sticky traps in a tf2 video :D

yellowfellow

F13

There was too much zerox and Haunter.

fraNky*

i really like the logo on the different weapons

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Enjoyed the whole movie, even with the overplayed soundtrack. Frags were really good, syncing was perfect, and I loved the editing all over the maps where you would replace blue and red with YYT.

Norris

Quoted from Sir Remix

i just got it on my ipod x)

nerd deluxe.

nice movie decap

Sekhel

Great music, great frags and great color correction = awesome frag vid.

Warpaint

Sick editting! How did they customized the weapons? Which program is used?

Quoted from Warpaint

Sick editting! How did they customized the weapons? Which program is used?

Custom skins work in demos :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »