Forum

yoyotech frag vid

Created 29th January 2010 @ 06:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

decap

first person shots are 16:9 because theyre gameplay. other shots are letterboxed to make it more cinematic

etf2l is messing with youtube links. i’ve updated it to a tinyurl that redirects to youtube

Black_Bob

[DA]

Enjoyed the the video, on pldx.com not sure if its this computer i couldnt read the names of who was doing the killing since it was to bright and unclear.

Last edited by Black_Bob,

flix

n2o

i like!

Wow, what a masterpiece. Especially the bit from 2:55 to 4:00.

Only bit of criticism I can find is that the names aren’t visible half the time.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Pissmidget

Beautifully made. Direction really fit the music as well, it’s an awesome track :)

kyynel

d.intel

nice vid, enjoyed

Gotta love that part where haunter rocket jumps and hits me with equalizer and i drop down, was so funny at the time :D.

cc//

5/5
Good frags and awesome colors.

ZeyOrk

Really nice made, enjoyed every millisecond of that vid, keep em coming buddy ;)

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quality could have been much better, you can’t really see who is calling who though, overall, it’s pretty wowtastic.

Springer

DAKKA

Thanks for this masterpiece decap.

byte

I think decap has just set the bar for movie editing and image photoshopping.

Absolute genius : >

Thanks again decap :x

Cheers

Byte

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

overused music.

good movie.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Who cares about overused music? Of course you heard it before, but with crappy editing in bad fragmovies. But this is a masterpiece. Nothing less. And the music fits perfectly.

techtron

nice movie zerox owned

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Wicked movie, nice syncing good music choice :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »