Created 6th December 2009 @ 14:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Inuy

#sadboys

gratz :*

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Congrats chaps :) Been fun playing you across various games over the last 10 years!

marouh

ALK is 10, too ^^ but happy birthday CiC :D hope you guys will have some more years of fun and stuff
cheers nasty german fishman

Jonni

[FB]

congrats to a bunch of awesome people!!! loved playing with you guys while it lasted <3

Moose

[MIPC]

we are 10 this summer :)

longest clans going? go us :D

Crack Clan has been going since May 4th, 1998. :D

Virtual Troopers and eL Diablos Brigade have been up and running since 1997. They are the oldest teams I’ve encountered in TF2 so far.

But graz to CiC. Our own Clan United passed the 10 year milestone last year. Definitely an achievement :D

Last edited by Moose,

KillaloT

eureka

gratz

just to try and steal some of the fame!!!
Clones-Inc just turned 5 years in december :D
yet 5 another years is pretty long time, n1!

Last edited by KillaloT,

fJack

k^m

we are 10 this summer :)

longest clans going? go us :D

Crack Clan has been going since May 4th, 1998. :D

vTroopers and I think eLD are both clans that started in qw, so probably slightly older.

Bamm.

/proud, hell yeah

scatmo

27/2

congratz

byte

I miss the good ole days, where’s brucie? the WoW fag ;( and Ozo <333333333333

Congratz to CiC the funnest clan around to be in =D

Also well done to ned to actually sticking with CiC for 10 years :P the only survivor afaik :D

Cheers

Byte

redned

CiC

Thanks to all, and yes there are 9 people listed twice which is why i am being made to recompile it cus when i went looking for 9 replacement names i found 25 people i forgot and some posted complaints to me too so another version with the extras will be out soon.
My 1st time doing movie and i learned a lot, like windows movie maker sux arse at keeping in time with music, but i will return with a proper CiC Disaster Movie, showing just how bad Kop can be given the chance!
I will also upload it to some other provider, but if you have YT issues go to CiC forums http://forums.cic-clan.co.uk and i bunged up a DL from our web.

cheers
ned
ps Byte – Brucie has turned up again and started playing stuff.

Last edited by redned,

redned

CiC

added names and final fixed version available at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nciEpwzCY3c
same dl from cic website.

thanks
ned

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Well done guys :) , always fun to play with or against :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2