Forum

Ravage (pldx contest entry by DomiHomi)

Created 31st October 2009 @ 22:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Harps

MM

tbh i dont care if there was a hacker in it tbh i dont care was great movie loved it and everyone moaning about him jsut be quite does it really matter one scene one guy great frags does it really matter???? i mean ofc its a bit annoying that he hacks but alot of people you play look like hackers but you wouldnt moan if they were on here so please stop ive jsut not nice and its ruined a forum thread imo

caliban

fail

berg…nuff said

tbh i dont care if there was a hacker in it tbh i dont care was great movie loved it and everyone moaning about him jsut be quite does it really matter one scene one guy great frags does it really matter???? i mean ofc its a bit annoying that he hacks but alot of people you play look like hackers but you wouldnt moan if they were on here so please stop ive jsut not nice and its ruined a forum thread imo

true true
I know Domihomi and he didnt know that so stop that annoying downrating posts and talk about the movie and his editing skills

RaCio

GoT²

I know Domihomi and he didnt know that so stop that annoying downrating posts and talk about the movie and his editing skills

I assumed he did not know it. But still, having a terrible clip in the vid does not help with the quality. Just make a version without the clip of a banned cheater and this is my favorite ;)

Last edited by RaCio,

Memento Mori

damn this Koetje dude seems pretty good

yer, just when you think he can’t get ANY more aggressive, kodyl yells “be more aggressive” and we win mid before i get there.

FADe

Definitely a contender to win. Those Lithuanians love abit of pyro action

mineral

[kpwr]

This is why women shouldn’t have free speach.

+1

Fine video quite liked it :) Nice music.

techtron

very nice movie i like it :)

crz

T4F

best contest movie actually (from my point of view)

and yes, maybe you find a scene which can replace berg… but the editing is really great no matter which frags are in it!

dougiie

CotC

when I watched this movie a few days ago, I didnt realise there was a hacker in it. I still loved it.

Now that I know, yeah it kind of sucks, but its still a great movie, and its pretty sad to say its bad because of the one player….

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Overedited IMO, which kinda ruined it.

sKaz

KP

best vid in pldx!
editing 9.5 – amazing!
music 10 – fits every second!
frags 9 – were great but try out more frags and no cheaters(that didnt change my rate..)

at all 9.5 by me :D

make more i loved it!!!!

Domi

Ok, first of all: thanks for your feedback, it’s my first fragmovie (2nd overall)
Sorry for showing a cheater, next time i keep an eye on the players which i take.

Mats from pldx helped me to overwrite the old movie-file. The cheater is removed and the names are also correct now. ;)

-> http://www.pldx.com/movie/899/Ravage/

cheers domi

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3