Forum

the world of tomorrow - by decap

Created 30th October 2009 @ 09:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

decap

heres my entry for the pldx movie competition.

pldx
youtube hd
megaupload (hq dl)

thanks to waffle seeker and bonez

enjoy

Last edited by decap,

BvD

flowerpower/

I really like the video, but it only takes 3.24 minutes and you spent 57 seconds on an intro. That doesn’t leave much for the frags, and it’s supposed to be a fragvideo. But the intro was really cool and nice synching, smoothing and colors. Good music choice

Extremer

UH OH KIWIS

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

I really enjoyed that. I almost fell asleep because it was so relaxing but i dont think that could be put down as a bad thing :D I agree with BvD though that it could of used a little bit more in the frags department but really good editing/music. One of my favorites (:

mb

keso

All I can say is you have some great editing skills and I like the intro very much but I don’t think this movie shows how good you really are. I would love to see a longer fragmovie from you :)

decap

masterblaster – watch ‘intensity the movie’

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

bad

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Man I got the chills in the beginning :I.Best intro made atm tbfh

popsu

Troopers

Very nice movie with sleek audiovisual style. One of the best so far.

Awesome intro, and nice editing overall, but it could’ve used more frags. Kinda odd when the intro takes up about a quarter of the entire vid. :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Fantastic intro, only if continuum had this editing quality between the two of them it would make one epic movie!

Depch

Indeed the best intro yet seen. Also liked the editing and I didn’t care that it was short, very entertaining.

agron

Relic

i liked.

Loved the intro, and I actually liked the pacing of the movie.

Could have used more frags, and would have looked better with different use of colors I think.

iQue

keso

Awesome, but not nearly as exciting as it could be. I appreciate the clean editing, great music and good quality, but it doesn’t stand out that much from the rest other than being very polished.

Still, very good movie. I want more from you. :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »