Forum

preFire! - PldX contest entry by iQue

Created 27th October 2009 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

iQue

keso

So this is my entry for the PldX movie contest. I’m a little bit of a beginner to movie editing in general but I learnt a lot in the process of making this and you might see future productions by me later on. =)

I tried to go for a happy, not-so-serious style and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!

PldX (download, HQ stream): http://www.pldx.com/movie/898/preFire/

Youtube (MQ stream): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkvyglB0GTI

The download is roughly 220 mb, 1280*720 and in 50 FPS. Unfortunately this can make the video stutter/lag sometimes when streaming. I really recommend downloading it as the quality is pretty sexy.

Enjoy

Last edited by iQue,

Jazzman

keso

Great work!

loved the editing style

music was funny

overall a sexy movie! :D

m00n

Liked it, 8/10!

GangsterAlgot

Actually, this was the only contest entry I enjoyed so much I got a bit mad when it finished because i wanted to see more.

Great work and by far the best soundtrack.

Qun

GoT<3

You love Perry?

dougiie

CotC

very nice, music was different anyway ;)

good job m8

Nice.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

gj

Last edited by numlocked,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

You love Perry?

lol :D

I really liked it. Except switching songs. I prefer 1 single song over 2 different songs. Another thing that bugged me wasn’t anything related to editing: compression artifacts make me go :( (maybe the DL version fixes that though)

iQue

keso

You love Perry?

This movie was dangerously close to be called Perry: The Movie in the early stages :P

I really liked it. Except switching songs. I prefer 1 single song over 2 different songs. Another thing that bugged me wasn’t anything related to editing: compression artifacts make me go :( (maybe the DL version fixes that though)

Thanks. Well the main song I used is only 2.5 mins long or whatever it was so I had to use some filler music for the rest. And compression artifacts are never fun, but I had a hard time getting rid of most of them as the nub I am, the download version is pretty clean though.

Last edited by iQue,

alfa

Nice movie,the music was good and the quallity aswell

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

most enjoyable entry so far.

mineral

[kpwr]

Ahh so that’s how the demoman ended up there when eX headshotted him.. I see :) Enjoyable and nice

tragett

I agree, this was the most enjoyable too :) only thing that got me was that it was wayyy to bright on some maps (fastlane) and really sexy looking on other maps (granary) other than that very good job :)

Cla

Cfag

nice!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »