Forum

Spicke + Chain for life

Created 27th October 2009 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Norris

@Jones
I dunno about this flick is natural or not but what you seam to take as a given is that you think the ban decision is based on this single youtube upload.

Last edited by Norris,

Jones

I’ve never questioned hostage’s ban. I never really played him so I have no idea. I’m just talking about the evidence that is available to us. The other comments I’ve made are about AC in general.

I’ve questioned the opinions of people saying this play is “dodgy.” I’ve never questioned his ban because like you said, there is probably more to the story than we know about.

Last edited by Jones,

gK

Mc\\\'s

I’ve never questioned hostage’s ban.

Nice lapsus :o

Iller

tGa

Iller, what you and others seem to forget: where the medic is positioned is the most important choke point on the map for a soldier to spam. You are a soldier on your crate. Where do you spam? Exactly where that medic popped from. Why do you spam there? Because the medic + demo is likely to be there. The flick is perfectly natural. I do this flick movement frequently, especially when spamming. I also spoke to others that do the same. The “dodgy” part about it for me is when his cross hair tracks the medic while he’s reloading. That doesn’t seem natural and it seems to last for roughly 1/2 a second, before he focuses on a soldier.

I am perfectly aware of that that choke point is a common spot to spam because enemies tend to appear there.
I’m not questioning the tactics here, I am only looking at that crosshair and the way it moves. It is not just a usual flick to the choke point, but more like a very precise “teleportation” of the crosshair.

LastWish

lol.
some random vid on youtube from spicke , and he gets ban in the league. LOL!
this is the most stupid thing i ever seen.

have you ever seen a real aimbot in tf2 ?

Jh vid is also look suspicious.
go ahead and ban him for using the aimbot.

also no proofs , but the some random vid where the spicke`s cross looks suspicios , LOL!

isnt this vid suspicious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkZLJeQ1Nhc

OLOLOL

Iller

tGa

Noone has said that Spicke was banned because of that youtube clip, but yes, it looks very suspicious.
That fragvid from Autoaim shows nothing even remotely close to that. It shows some nice sniper skills and no teleportation of the crosshairs.

Last edited by Iller,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

LastWish, I think you missed the point that was quite clearly made a few posts above yours. A player would not be banned because of one video on Youtube :) More evidence would be needed.

tragett

i really love pie

Madsie

i really love pie

<3 :P

compton

cvx|

Noone has said that Spicke was banned because of that youtube clip, but yes, it looks very suspicious.

Guess that makes Noone an idiot!

tragett

i really love pie

<3 :P

no i mean pie, like these http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/01/11/pumpkin-pie-ck-521671-l.jpg

ofc i dont have anything against you, random <3 from other people is always fun )

byte

Sigh…

1stly – The ETF2L AC team would never only look at one demo unless it was 101% full proof obvious, so i’m pretty sure they looked at more than 1 demo of Spicke.

2ndly – Naivity comes to my mind, just judging how most of you trying to defend Spicke play TF2 and what level you are at dictates to me what your brain span and open minded’ness is capable of… clearly not enough. Most of the people who have posted can only detect obvious hax such as wall hack and aim bot, congratz… a child could even spot this. There are different kinds of cheats other than these two and they come in very similar forms too so please go read up first before you try to be all patriotic over your fellow countrymen or your friend irl.

3rdly – If Spicke was adamant he didn’t cheat then why don’t i see him trying all his effort’s to defend himself? If you truly believed and know your innocent you’d go about making a stand and your mark to the TF2 community let alone ETF2L. So where is it?

It’s all very well defending your friend’s pride even if you don’t know them irl or you do…but it’s not justified by you ranting and raving like a total tool on these forums, i haven’t seen much discussion in this thread more bickering and abuse to either ppl to etf2l.

Sort it out or this thread will be locked v soon.

Cheers

Byte

tragett

3rdly – If Spicke was adamant he didn’t cheat then why don’t i see him trying all his effort’s to defend himself? If you truly believed and know your innocent you’d go about making a stand and your mark to the TF2 community let alone ETF2L. So where is it?

Cheers

Byte

Abra does this, and tbh _no one_ takes him seriously

jUICY

TF2 is ...

Keep the banstick warm, these raging kids are fun :)

Since Killchain can’t post I’ll say something. From talking to him it isn’t the ban Spicke wasn’t the only thing this thread was about. Unfortunately his English didn’t really portray that well enough. I’m not going to put words in his mouth so I’ve done enough defending for the moment.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »