Forum

Democall for a community fragmovie

Created 26th October 2009 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

n00ne

Alright here’s the deal, I’m cancelling the community movie in favour to give the Tek 9 project more footage. Please keep the demos coming guys, I hope there will be a rollback patch after the demo/soldier update.

Cheers

Wait what?

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Alright here’s the deal, I’m cancelling the community movie in favour to give the Tek 9 project more footage. Please keep the demos coming guys, I hope there will be a rollback patch after the demo/soldier update.

Cheers

Wait what?

Basicly, I won’t use the footage for a long community movie but instead for a short movie for the Tek 9 contest.

Brutallus

Cheers

Wait what?

Basicly, I won’t use the footage for a long community movie but instead for a short movie for the Tek 9 contest.

Why the fuck would u do that?
community vid > TEK9 shitcontest!

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Cheers

Wait what?

cause I’m not getting enough good material from this -community

Brutallus

Cheers

Wait what?

cause I’m not getting enough good material from this -community

:< that explains :( good luck then!

tesco

mrp.

any eta on the movie? :>
or it has been cancelled like klu’s?

Last edited by tesco,

huhystah

Quoted from tesco

any eta on the movie? :>
or it has been cancelled like klu’s?

morf: Alright here’s the deal, I’m cancelling the community movie in favour to give the Tek 9 project more footage. Please keep the demos coming guys, I hope there will be a rollback patch after the demo/soldier update.

Cheers

tesco

mrp.

ooh sorry :( :x

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8