Forum

Jabba

Created 24th October 2009 @ 13:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Can’t wait to see all these new fragmovies coming up! When are you releasing them?

idNk

Can’t wait to see all these new fragmovies coming up! When are you releasing them?

october 31
edit: not for pldx tho.

Last edited by idNk,

Sekhel

Bad video quality, but what really made me stop watching was the constant slowdowns and 5fps-type in the entire video…

What do you mean “Bad video quality”? Are you retarded or did you watch it on youtube without hitting the HD button? :

No, but you seem to be blind or, like you said, retarded.

Or maybe Pldx stopped working properlly and fucked the video quality just for 5 min…

Guess… If you have enough IQ to even know what the word means…

iQue

keso

5 minutes before deadline. :D

No but seriously, I keep finding little things to tweak or fix the whole time even though I’ve technically finished the movie so I’ll hold on to it a while longer.

Last edited by iQue,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The signs that pop up with the names suck balls Morf (prob the 5th time I’m telling you that:P). Also didn’t like the music, better than pendulum but I’ve could have named about a gazillion tracks that would have worked better (some Shpongle would have worked great, or if you wanted even more down tempo something like Burial. Maybe some classical from the romantic period (Infernal dance of king Kashchei could have provided the basis for something really original)? Or Emancipator, who has made like the best electronic album I’ve heard in years).

Last edited by Koeitje,

Kasuno

Deimos

I would prefer this style ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLagBosdwI) but I liked it overall. On of the best moviemakers, keep em coming.

Skyride

DUCS

Or maybe Pldx stopped working properlly and fucked the video quality just for 5 min…

No, just like, there is actually no way that is even technically possible. All the PldX site does is host a file that that flash player on the page downloads and plays. Its either your PC or your just being stupid.

Last edited by Skyride,

Jowy

Best Pldx-entry so far, not that it’s much of a compliment.

Last edited by Jowy,

Klevah

The signs that pop up with the names suck balls Morf (prob the 5th time I’m telling you that:P)..

All peoples can’t have the same style. Instead of saying it sucks balls say “It’s not my taste” sounds better :)

Last edited by Klevah,

Sekhel

No, just like, there is actually no way that is even technically possible. All the PldX site does is host a file that that flash player on the page downloads and plays. Its either your PC or your just being stupid.

Damn, you really need to atend the irony school… (Or the school for IQ challenged people)…

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

^What Skyride said
So I am not allowed to state my opinion of a movie unless I make one myself? Wut?

Last edited by Rake,

Sketch

MM

liked the editing and the shots you got of the frags were great. the music just failed so hard imo. spose music is more personal choice,. every other factor makes this movie good.
great editing

Sketch

MM

Meh,

Its nice visually, but that music is pretty useless for a frag video. Sorry mate. :(

You can use any song for a frag movie.. There is no song type called Frag Movie”” :)

you mean pendulum doesn’t = fragmovietunes i thought that was the standard translation

ToRn

KÅT
SpA|com

Nice editing and all, but not rly my taste :/ maybe coz a lot of the frags already were shown in other submissions. Gött jobbat

Skyride

DUCS

^What Skyride said
So I am not allowed to state my opinion of a movie unless I make one myself? Wut?

No, its just your completeing belittling the amount of work and effort involved in making a frag movie, making out thats as simple as a step-by-step tutorial and i find that pretty offensive.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »