Forum

Auto-Aim Sniper Movie

Created 11th September 2008 @ 13:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

KOVACS

Nice movie, awesome frags, seems like you’re better at killing scouts than any other class ironically:o

Editing was also good, personally didn’t like the music much but it was synced well with the movie.
Intro and outro graphics were pretty basic and could have been more fancy although that’s a pretty minor greeble.

Overall very enjoyable watch.

PedoBear

ppb:H:

Nice quality, excellent frags and an excellent movie overall.

KOVACS

Btw, did you try to make use of the demo interpolate commands to make it look the same as when you were actually playing? It’s a shame that recorded footage shows player models in different places from where you see them in-game, it slightly detracts from the awesomeness of the kills (like when you headshot a scout and he’s not even visible on the screen or off-centre)

I absolutely loved it – Both as a Sniper and a (beginner ^^) movie editor. Probably the TF2 movie I enjoyed watching the most. Perfect quality, neat effects, and good music syncing.

Thumbs up to BloodSire as well – Gotta love his sniping.

Shoutout FTW.

Jh

Hey dats!

@Kovacs

Yeah I tried out some stuff. Even with 0.0152 interp it looked bad. I guess ping plays a major part, and I ping around 80 to UK.

ThePledge

Enjoyed every second of it. The frags are amazing and the music syncs rather well with the game footage. Didn’t like the music personally, but I can’t blame you for that xP

methoD

Be

lolled very much at the scouts getting owned
proud of being JH’s clanmate and being in the shoutouts <3
blablabla
headshot!!
x

Evil

Fucking snipers.

p.s. Stealthy got sat.

Rele

Where can I download this aimbot? :o)

Nice movie^^

appe

Really enjoyed it, awesome editing as well :)

Cycles

lolwow

Excellent production, stunning kills :D

Nice work lads :)

Waebi

‹Con›

prepare for the rape train *choot choot* :D

neat vid, some real “w00t teh f0**k” moments, and overall pwn editing. 10/10.

(how the hell did you make the intro with the scout and sniper only, and no background? :O)

also thx for the shoutout, and nice ending :p

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

INSANE!

Ice

enixe.

nice vid, nice shots!

complx-

Kvakkistansen

awsome jh… just awsome… kills and the movie!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »