Forum

"Let It Rock" (PLDX Movie contest entry by Klevah)

Created 12th October 2009 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

alfa

LOL why so laggy the last clip…anyways 4/10

Last edited by alfa,

eX

[j]\\\'
[j]'

:(

Klevah

If i knew i would tell you..

Klevah

You guys are rly retards if you expect my first frag video to be like random damage -.-‘

Skyride

DUCS

You guys are rly retards if you expect my first frag video to be like random damage -.-‘

We aren’t, Some people just like to bash people. ^_^

tbh though, if you can’t take constructive criticism (like me and Dougie said) then your never going to get any better.

Klevah

We aren’t, Some people just like to bash people. ^_^

tbh though, if you can’t take constructive criticism (like me and Dougie said) then your never going to get any better.

I can but, if you say “This sucks” bcuz that and that, is different if you say “Hey mabey to you next video you could change that and that” …

Klevah

1:47, why skip the frag?

Also the sync is pretty shit, lightings pretty bad same frags as all the other vids, do something original put some effort in show your own style. Dont just do what everyone else does.

This just felt like a montage of different frags with a song in the background rather than an actual frag movie…

So where is your perfect frag video ? :)

iQue

keso

I can but, if you say “This sucks” bcuz that and that, is different if you say “Hey mabey to you next video you could change that and that” …

Different words same meaning… ;)

Last edited by iQue,

Klevah

Different words same meaning… ;)

Sure :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I think you’re getting the wrong impression. I wasn’t putting you down, I liked your movie – I just think you could have rectified those issues with a little work and it would have been so much nicer.

Klevah

I think you’re getting the wrong impression. I wasn’t putting you down, I liked your movie – I just think you could have rectified those issues with a little work and it would have been so much nicer.

I agree with you, but it took 5h + to render so i rly couldnt be arsed lol

Norris

then stand the shit and don’t go emo.

good first try btw..

Last edited by Norris,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Wasn’t talking about the final render, was talking about the render from TF2. Very laggy in places and in the laggy clip the demo is wearing a sticky launcher for a shoe.

Klevah

Wasn’t talking about the final render, was talking about the render from TF2. Very laggy in places and in the laggy clip the demo is wearing a sticky launcher for a shoe.

Stuff i see after final render :/
I promise though my next frag video will be fucking wicked bcuz ive started to use after effects naow ^^

Gubbins

Op4

1 criticism, ONLY 1, I really really loved it, v.well edited, however I felt it needed ingame sounds

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »