Forum

Killchain's 2nd Movie

Created 11th October 2009 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Nomify

LP

Hoi, nice movie, nice kills, music was good too. Keep up good work! :)

supamazii

my spy skills are perfect!

Last edited by supamazii,

Skyride

DUCS

Really nice frags but the editing was awful.

Thats an interesting route to mid on badlands i must say though.

Last edited by Skyride,

fJack

k^m

Sick frags Killchain, especially a couple of the shots on airstrafing targets. Also I DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD SNIPE!

Top stuff, thoroughly watchable movie for anyone that spends more time playing TF2 than in visual editing software.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Must say i enjoyed watching the jumps to middle on badlands its nice to see some jumping skill in a frag movie :)

yin

Must say i enjoyed watching the jumps to middle on badlands its nice to see some jumping skill in a frag movie :)

there goign to be a jumping video soon and YES it will be with great editing :) thx for all the comments m8’s (finally fragz>edit)

Harps

MM

tbh i think that a movie should be about frag not editing so :S nice intro nice music maybe bit to dull but stil lenjoyed love the trick jumping and every really so very good for your lazy movie :) (mine was even lazyier i didnt even bother recording ingame fraps ftw if your ultra lazy like me) 8 or 9/10

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

+good range of content
+interesting music choice

-too much hud
-no ingame sound

+/- lazy edit

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

some cool frags :). also:

“finaly it’s there”
“2’nd part”
“middlefingerz production present’s”

Spawnhawk

pB.

nice one & middlefinger production ftw :D

Fodi

Music is absolutely my taste, just like the loads of sick frags and Killi’s lazyness. = PURE AWSOMENESS!

iQue

keso

Well, what can I say… the frags saved it. A couple of awesome shots.

The editing is just awful though, music is ok but doesn’t really fit a frag video other than the very first song.

minimoose

Good frags, first song was great, good shout out, lazy editing ^^

Last edited by minimoose,

Zuici

I expected a lot more from you. Frags itself were not worth watching, and the editing was horrible. 2/10 for being such a short movie.

Sclampf

muted the music, made the movie horrible to watch, the frags were “ok”.

[Link]
(and no, i didnt make this!)

Last edited by Sclampf,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »