Forum

Got Fun?

Created 17th September 2009 @ 13:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

phife

бекон

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2d3ZAF5Ys

Latest movie featuring myself in competetive pyro play from the first week of the current esl season, pub pyro and huntsman footage, mixed with taunt kills and general failures.

hope you enjoy.

note: as the title says, this movie is made to show the fun side of tf2, a lot of people forget this side nowadays :)

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Good work again mate. The same great style we saw in twitch, epic music and nice little touches as the footage changes.

:)

agron

Relic

used same footage twice

5:30 n 6:55

fun watch though
(although i cringe on the use of “fun side of tf2”. Silly and carefree side maybe, but I certainly have more fun playing “serious” games than publics.) :3

phife

бекон

ye, thats what i meant with it. fun is defined differently by everyone else, but playing carefree actually goes hand in hand with fun, doesn it?
i know i used the same footage twice, but when i saw it, i synced the whole movie and i had no footage to replace it, so i said fuck it.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

very enjoyable :D

Tappaa

Got Milk?

nice vid, and a gr8 name :D

flushy

P.O.P

music was sublime

Rele

I love the random “WTF!?” moments :D The checklist part was also pretty funny^^

Very good job :)

Oh, and the music is pure win.

Cycles

lolwow

Absolutely 10/10 – excellent video :D Really nice use of transitions too, I always hated slide ins and stuff, but it worked really nicely here. Also.. the colour palette is excellent

Great work :)

GleaKhan

awesome :D

Bomaster

pure awsom dude, on all counts. keep it up :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1