Forum

Homocide: A Medic Movie

Created 10th September 2009 @ 21:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Mikey

I kinda liked it, I did lol at air needles though.

Largos^

PRO

Hey guys, i watched some Formula 1 highlight reel a while back. The drivers might be a bit better than me, but judging from that clip, I wouldnt say that my skills behind the wheel of my Toyota Corolla are lesser than the f1 racer’s. I mean, a car’s a car, right? Anyway, it was interesting to see good drivers but nothing impressive. Cheers, byte

Wow. This is exactly what I was trying to say in my wall-of-drivel back on page 2. Cheers for being more lucid and clever than me, byte!

agron

Relic

scene1; medic presses w, holds left mouse 1, releases mouse 1 to change heal to player 2 and thus proceeds to press mouse1 again whilst still pushing w to continue forward, medic turns around as the scene changes to #2. scene 2; medic holds mouse1 whilst pressing w, hides behind box whilst demoman caps cp2, demo caps cp2, demo dies, medic fires 2 needles to remove remaining health and kill the deadly scout before proceeding to heal a scout and yet again hold w to run around, medic ubers, AMAZINGLY HE DOES NOT DIE… how does he do this? medic dies after uber.

great movie

Aint that how you play scout nvc? W+attack? Except you dont kill anyone. Badabing.

agron

Relic

^___^

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

Great, i like it :>

But what is the music?

Imperium

Thought i’d just say i was a bit harsh as watching it more makes it a bit better. I underestimated it. So i now give it good instead of ok, as little as i mean x)

v0lk

RG

ohh nice movie. u have a different HUD when your medigun heals its kinda different then normal hud. what’s that HUD ?

Traxantic

TLR

Great, i like it :>

But what is the music?

Ebla-E.S. Posthumus

and

Transformers Soundtrack – Scorponok

wo0t

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/snakedude24/50540112.png

:D

Ino

dp.
dp.

I really liked it, great to see some more medic stuff.

But why only such slow download options? No FTP available? Sucks to download 444mb with 80kb/s

EDIT: Ah, pldx does the trick, at least 400kb/s

hykleri

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/snakedude24/50540112.png

:D

tits or gtfo

Skyride

DUCS

ohh nice movie. u have a different HUD when your medigun heals its kinda different then normal hud. what’s that HUD ?

Hes taken m0res hud and changed it a little (theres a config file you can edit).

wo0t

Hes taken m0res hud and changed it a little (theres a config file you can edit).

No I haven’t, made it from scratch.

pyyyour

Illi, illi – you seem to be an eager beaver when it comes to becoming a better medic but you seem to hate on the Medic Profession (hold all retorts please).

There was limited footage, all being from the two months.

Sure, there are some boring clips, but if you asked a range of players, they would most likely all have a different favorite clip.

Enjoy the movie for what it is, and don’t get me wrong, being a critic is fine. But don’t have a period all over Wo0t’s work.

p.s. buick your statement about multi uber lane was funny :D

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

i like B.Ross

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »