Forum

Twitch

Created 20th August 2009 @ 13:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

phife

бекон

This is my second major video ive done. Its not really a fragmovie like you would think it is. The footage is mixed, league matches, scrims, pugs and pubs vary. Its not made to show off skill, because im aware that this isnt much skillful. its rather made to see how this type of fragmovie would fare, as it has a few werid cutscenes. I always thought that nowadays pure fragvideos are rather boring, because u can only be so good with the classes. THe only thing that really seperates videos is the editing. i tried something else. the music choice is also rather unusual. im just interested what the lot of you think about it.

thank you in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecHB90HfQDQ

Syr

you forgot the link?

phife

бекон

fixed :P

F2

Danmark

Jones

f2 obviously thought a lot of your video. I can’t see it as I’m in work ;(

Dranzer

pub frags rulez!!
aren’t they? ;o

Syr

Some frags are nice, but it’s too long and on public servers ;s

eoN^

Find a good clan / person from the higher divs and make them a frag movie :)

Youve got alot of editing talent :) would be nice to see what you paired with a high div team could come out with :D

kala

give song names pl0x

Morty

RG

Heh, im not a “pro player” but I was certainly looking for someone to make me a fragmovie. if you are interested we can have a chat. :p

Btw, nice edit skills. really good ones. :>

phife

бекон

not every frag is from public play, there are also real matches and pugs.

ye, i know its a bit long, but hey, u learn from your msitakes :)

as for editing other videos. i am currently a bit busy and dont have much time, but ill keep yer name, and ill contact u, if i have sme more spare time

song names are mentioned in the video in the end. stop the picture.

Grem

rEJ
TG

I really enjoyed that one tbh.
Didn’t really care that there were pub frags in there, or if some of the frags were less than stellar, but you have a good eye/ear to get the frags flowing with the music. Loved the mixing of Reservoir Dogs clip with the ‘Are you gonna be my girl’ by Jet. I was actually tapping my foot, cos I enjoying it so much. As its been said before, try teaming up with a higher div team and maybe producing their frag video. I’d love to see that.

+ Music
+ Syncing
+ Quality
+ Machinima bits
– Frags

hamza

vR
vR|

lol you do know that the message of your outro song is “I love threesome” ? xD
It’s german thats why I know :D

yin

its like everybody using my psoted music in the last time song at the middle is water of nazareth :D

Ragard

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »