Forum

jAgarna over 9000

Created 12th August 2009 @ 21:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

end0

[x]

thanks all :D:D

lots of ither visual effects that just make the movie less flattering to watch.

like what? just curious

blur, oversharpness, black and white, already mentioned colour correction, too much slowing down or speeding up and so on. or maybe I’m just too old-school ):

iQue

keso

You really should have used something else for the intro music. Nothing wrong with it, but it’s sort of a weird feeling because it’s the same music used for the Best Damn Movie competition

Other than that the movie was amazing, very nice smooths and awesome frags (just a few seemed more like filler than anything). Music was good, not too messy and rather tasteful effects and editing. Just a tad too dark. But I can live with that. ;)

Get it up on Sourceradioooo

yin

great movie everything was awesome :> keep on playing

Bun

GM

Awesome movie. :))

Fanva

awesome 12/10

iQue

keso

After watching it again I have to say that no game sounds make me sad.

Extremer

amazing

.____________.

FLINK morfi

mb

keso

I’m gonna play devils advocate here and not say anything nice since everyone has said it for me. Instead I’m gonna try to give some constructive advice.

Firstly, it felt too short.

Secondly, some of the clips (soldier mainly) was cut too early. The viewer needs at least two seconds of breathing time to grasp what just happenned before another clip rolls out. This makes the frags more memorable.

Thirdly, the editing in the beginning (01:00) was just unnessesary. Kinda annoying one might say.

This movie didn’t really click for me. It didn’t make me go “WHAT!? HOW THE F*CK”. It didn’t have the soul, that extra edge.

But maybe it’s a grower like ‘Randon Damage’ was for me.

Bananen

h.

Really nice movie :)

Netsky

EXCELLENT MOVIE! 9001/10

however… what about that spyhand @ ~4:15? ;DDDD

nightmare

L00

Best thing since a long time.Good job.Made my day :)

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

would have been longer if i knew how to airgib thus being able to contribute some bloody clips!;)

m00n

I’m gonna play devils advocate here and not say anything nice since everyone has said it for me. Instead I’m gonna try to give some constructive advice.

Secondly, some of the clips (soldier mainly) was cut too early. The viewer needs at least two seconds of breathing time to grasp what just happenned before another clip rolls out. This makes the frags more memorable.

Thirdly, the editing in the beginning (01:00) was just unnessesary. Kinda annoying one might say.

This movie didn’t really click for me. It didn’t make me go “WHAT!? HOW THE F*CK”. It didn’t have the soul, that extra edge.

But maybe it’s a grower like ‘Randon Damage’ was for me.

Dude, you didn’t go “WTF!?” when they airgibbed?
I mean apparently your best airgibb is this one..: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX_BCmT2W_s
Remember?

psy

nicely edited, good frags but nothing special tbh

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »