Forum

unbreakable

Created 9th August 2009 @ 13:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

sweet vid, but german casting is sad and split screen thingie was stretched, apart from that great vid!

Skyride

DUCS

Downloaded, Great video, fantastic frags and well edited. However I have one problem with it.

Wow…. Is it just me or does everything look SERIOUSLY pixelated, especially the sections you’ve done with green screen. Also im not a fan of the washed out colour mod you’ve did but thats personal taste.

Fix the pixelation and its an epic vid. :)

jgmaster

BM

To be picky at the start of the credits it says: “you have been watched”. Otherwise I enjoyed watching it ^^

Hitm@n

Please can anyone give me a link to download a source tv hud script for fragtable and cross only?

Hitm@n

Please can anyone give me a link to download a source tv hud script for fragtable and cross only?

Skyride

DUCS

To be picky at the start of the credits it says: “you have been watched”.

In soviet Russia, Fragmovie watches you!

psy

it was early in the morning… :/

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

nice vid,

good job psy

Awx

InsertCoin

awesome movie!

hamza

vR
vR|

Good video. I liked the camera drives. The UT sounds could have been left out.. You also used a VC tutorial you bad boy :D But great video!! :)

psy

A VC tutorial? Never! :)
Everything was handmade – the introani was inspired by a vc tut, ye :)

danny.

hm.. what is a VC tutorial ? :D

psy

= VideoCopilot. Its an After Effects tutorial and presets page. Some really nice work there but most of them are overused in movies =)

NerdZone

To be picky at the start of the credits it says: “you have been watched”.

In soviet Russia, Fragmovie watches you!

made me lol :D

Norris

enjoyed it. kind of agree the ut sounds were a bit off but loved the ineye action, the fast cam drives and the soundtrack. there was foo fighters in there iirc. you can’t go wrong with them. they are haaawt. one of the best movies out there. dmZ and psy can definitely be proud about the outcoming.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »